Seriously thinking about shoulder widening surgery…..

A

AsianChadd

Iron
My shoulder frame is so fucked honestly at this point I think surgery is my only way out since I am an oldcel smh.

Attachments

• 3537130_WechatIMG1.jpeg
    3537130_WechatIMG1.jpeg
    112.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Reformed
better do steroids and just get huge shoulder muscles tbh it's not a worth it surgery

how bad is your frame? maybe you are overthinking it

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell, Realism, midlatinocel and 2 others
Clavicles fuse at 30 years old, give or take. If you take steroids you will put on muscle whilst widening your frame skelatally.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, midlatinocel and Reformed
Androgens asap

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Clavicles fuse at 30 years old, give or take. If you take steroids you will put on muscle whilst widening your frame skelatally.
He’s asian tho going off by his username. I doubt he’ll grow Asians are just genetically predisposed to smaller frames.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
He’s asian tho going off by his username. I doubt he’ll grow Asians are just genetically predisposed to smaller frames.
Asian could mean anything. If he is a chink or a jap, yeah probably. Though mongols and kazakhs are a different breed altogether.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Op is this you? Approximation of both the shoulders at midline

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zharupodrugu, NerdcelThundercok, Sens and 2 others
Honestly it's my big ass head that fucks up the proportion, but ain't nothing in the world you can do with the skull.

Honestly it's my big ass head that fucks up the proportion, but ain't nothing in the world you can do with the skull.
buzz cut... but srsly just work out an build muscle.. leaning down will give u a v taper

Gl Eppley charges a affordable 100k for 1 inch Clavicle increase

Have anyone on this forum actually undergone clavicle lengthening surgery? I have yet seen anyone post their anecdotes, only case studies on Eppley or Rogers' website.

My shoulder frame is so fucked honestly at this point I think surgery is my only way out since I am an oldcel smh.
hop on some test or npp. The shoulders and traps hold alot of androgen receptors and they grow really quck during a cycle(Spam lateral raises and militarypress), surgery wise worth it as long as you aren't rich

honestly you dont look too bad. it is below average yes, but not unsalvageable. if i had to guess your bideltoid is about 17 inches, internipple distance maybe 8 inches or less. if you get to even 18.5 inches bideltoid you'll look more or less fine, which is completely doable with normal gymcelling.

honestly you dont look too bad. it is below average yes, but not unsalvageable. if i had to guess your bideltoid is about 17 inches, internipple distance maybe 8 inches or less. if you get to even 18.5 inches bideltoid you'll look more or less fine, which is completely doable with normal gymcelling.
Bideltoid: 19.5 inch

Ah yes... My massive fucking head

stand up straight against a wall facing away and roll your shoulders back until they hit the wall, you have rounded shoulders right now. There's no way your clavicles are actually supposed be that angle, with actual posture they'll be straight and wider looking. If still not wide, you can probably blast shit and get growth unless you're already late 20s

stand up straight against a wall facing away and roll your shoulders back until they hit the wall, you have rounded shoulders right now. There's no way your clavicles are actually supposed be that angle, with actual posture they'll be straight and wider looking. If still not wide, you can probably blast shit and get growth unless you're already late 20s
I fractured my left collarbone when i was like 5,6 years old. it wasn't taken care of properly which made my left shoulder slightly shorter then my right shoulder, probably also the reason why my rig cage is slight tilted and uneven chest.

this is also a main factor why i what to do the surgery.

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
most fuse by early 20s, 30 is just pure copium I've read the studies

and the average growth rate from age 20-25? 0.2mm/year JFL :lul::lul::lul:

Hey bro don't be a psychopath. It's understandable limb lengthening but that's about as far as I would go in terms of bone lengthening. You're frame is fine dw about it, seems to me you just have a major case of body dysmorphia. Also you could seriously be handicapped in your arms, we're talking not being able to hold heavy loads in general.

Can you even train your shoulders after operation?

most fuse by early 20s, 30 is just pure copium I've read the studies

and the average growth rate from age 20-25? 0.2mm/year JFL :lul::lul::lul:
idc bro, I'm 20 and have a biacromial width of 50cm now, it was 45cm a year ago.