• Woah
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Who has the most appeal?

Masc vs prettyboy

Who has the most appeal?
View attachment 2813936
Masc vs prettyboy
mix of both.

Whoever has the most appeal, has the most appeal. It's not hard to work out. It's a mix of everything "untold". Masc prettyboys have that clean look which comes off high class. Unironically, no girl worth thinking about is most attracted to fitness influencers and love island contestants.

Masculinity in the sense of self sufficiency, bloodline, looks, class, status, power and money plays the biggest role.

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Would you share your current approximative net worth ?

Who has the most appeal?
View attachment 2813936
Masc vs prettyboy
Based on that picture, top right has the most appeal BY FAR. Girls can sniff out the status. You can tell bottom right is lower class than top right, while arguably being "higher PSL and sex appeal". But that's not what matters. It's the full package, and it's nuanced. I don't have an aggregate of every girls internal minds, but I sure am a good bit smarter than most on here.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Xangsane
mix of both.

Whoever has the most appeal, has the most appeal. It's not hard to work out. It's a mix of everything "untold". Masc prettyboys have that clean look which comes off high class. Unironically, no girl worth thinking about is most attracted to fitness influencers and love island contestants.

Masculinity in the sense of self sufficiency, bloodline, looks, class, status, power and money plays the biggest role.

View attachment 2813949
JFL I just posted a mix of prettyboy and maesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Based on that picture, top right has the most appeal BY FAR. Girls can sniff out the status. You can tell bottom right is lower class than top right, while arguably being "higher PSL and sex appeal". But that's not what matters. It's the full package, and it's nuanced. I don't have an aggregate of every girls internal minds, but I sure am a good bit smarter than most on here.
So in other words, masc mogs.
And you were the one saying prettyboys mog no matter what JFL.

bottom right has highest sex appeal, how?

Who are you?

You're not being nuanced enough. It's not 100% masc or 100% prettyboy. Of course you need to exude masculinity to attract attractive heterosexual women, lets not get confused. You also need to be very good looking.

There are so many fake prettyboys; I'm not talking about them when I mention prettyboys. Prime Chico, Prime Bieber, Hacker, Prime Depp etc are all prettyboys. Typical masc moggers are the likes of Chris Hemsworth etc. I'm talking about the top of the top, not randoms with TikTok haircuts.

Hopefully this is all fleshed out here, so you'll never ask me another "who mogs? prettyboy or masc?" question again.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Do you like beer?

You're not being nuanced enough. It's not 100% masc or 100% prettyboy. Of course you need to exude masculinity to attract attractive heterosexual women, lets not get confused. You also need to be very good looking.

There are so many fake prettyboys; I'm not talking about them when I mention prettyboys. Prime Chico, Prime Bieber, Hacker, Prime Depp etc are all prettyboys. Typical masc moggers are the likes of Chris Hemsworth etc. I'm talking about the top of the top, not randoms with TikTok haircuts.

Hopefully this is all fleshed out here, so you'll never ask me another "who mogs? prettyboy or masc?" question again.
you mentioned maesthetics JFL

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
What red light device do you recommend? I remember you saying that only joovv works but it's just LEDs at the end of the day, wouldn't a cheaper device from a reputable brand like hooga work just as well?

What is the mechanism of action that causes latisse to fuck up your fat pads (is this side effect even common?) Is it intrinsic to PGE2 itself or is it only the bimatoporost doing this?

Thoughts on oral minox, oral castor oil and this: https://looksmax.org/threads/high-iq-key-to-longer-eyelashes-latisse-is-a-meme.929054/
for eyelashmaxxing?

Do you think it's possible to change your eye color without stroma/other lasers?

Your last AMAs had more useful looksmaxxing info than the threads in the looksmax subforum in last months, both from you and others, mirin hard

• +1
Reactions: reptiles

@Seth Walsh which genes contribute to a chads face like alex schlabb.

2 what is the ideal skin care guide based on your genius expertise.

3 Are there alternatives to roids that can push your body beyond it's natural level without supraphysoilogically increasing your testosterone.

4 Do you know any permanent skin lightening methods or skin smoothening methods like this picture.

What red light device do you recommend? I remember you saying that only joovv works but it's just LEDs at the end of the day, wouldn't a cheaper device from a reputable brand like hooga work just as well?

What is the mechanism of action that causes latisse to fuck up your fat pads (is this side effect even common?) Is it intrinsic to PGE2 itself or is it only the bimatoporost doing this?

Thoughts on oral minox, oral castor oil and this: https://looksmax.org/threads/high-iq-key-to-longer-eyelashes-latisse-is-a-meme.929054/
for eyelashmaxxing?

Do you think it's possible to change your eye color without stroma/other lasers?

Your last AMAs had more useful looksmaxxing info than the threads in the looksmax subforum in last months, both from you and others, mirin hard
Thanks,

I cba to answer this. I don't know which red light is best and don't think Latisse is any good but I never tried it. Don't like minox and never tried it. Use the ordinary serum for eyelashes. I think stroma can change your eye colour, but why don't you just research that?

• Hmm...
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Should i kms or have an cup of coffee

@Seth Walsh which genes contribute to a chads face like alex schlabb.

2 what is the ideal skin care guide based on your genius expertise.

3 Are there alternatives to roids that can push your body beyond it's natural level without supraphysoilogically increasing your testosterone.

4 Do you know any permanent skin lightening methods or skin smoothening methods like this picture.

View attachment 2814016
  1. How would I know?
  2. Read my old posts
  3. Getting a gym membership -> going gym 4 times a week and training/dieting hard. Supplement Vitamin D3, zinc and magnesium
  4. No

• +1
Reactions: reptiles

coping fag stfu

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
how has your day been?