"Sex & Character"

Freixel

Freixel

Viva la Revolución
I read Weininger's book "Sex and Character" and I think it could qualify as one of the must-read books of the manosphere in general and of the blackpill in particular, although more than a century has passed, many of its conclusions and reasoning remain valid to this day, since there have always been men who, seeing themselves repelled by the true nature of women, have analyzed them in depth to try to discover what is hidden behind the mask of superficial beauty.

These are some of the conclusions that I highlight, written down in a notebook and that I decide to share for the forum, some are textual quotes:

-"Woman consumes herself in sexual life, in the sphere of copulation and multiplication, that is, in her relationships as a woman and as a mother, and with these relationships she completely fills her existence. Man, on the other hand, is not only sexual"

-"Women lack the necessary conditions to form interesting associations"

-"Woman is nothing other than sexuality, man is sexual, but he is also something more"

-"In women, sexuality cannot be separated from the non-sexual sphere"

-"Woman does not have a true idea of genius"

-"Women can never be great"

-"Man lives more consciously than woman"

-"The absolute lack of importance of women in the history of music is also attributable to deeper reasons, but nevertheless the absence of fantasy in women is already demonstrated"

-"The genuine woman never becomes aware of her destiny, she is not heroic and she is not tragic, as a woman lacks continuity she cannot be respectful either, since respect is a purely masculine virtue"

-"Women are exactly the opposite of what respect means"

-"Lack of respect for her own person is acceptable in women"

-"The woman lacks logic"
-"They lack intellectual awareness"
-"The woman is amoral"
-"Women have no dignity"
-"Women do not have the slightest understanding of the State"

-"There is no man who has stopped to reflect on women and yet places great value on them: There are only men who despise them or men who do not want to take the trouble to think deeply about them."

Other conclusions from the book:

ºSexuality is a spectrum that goes from the Pure Feminine (ideal) to the Pure Masculine (ideal), all human beings, men and women, are somewhere in the middle of this spectrum, between both poles, that includes homosexuals and lesbians.

ºAll women who achieved intellectual or spiritual achievements were more masculine than the average female and therefore with a mind closer to that of Man.

*More conclusions:

ºIt is also mentioned that women could even lack souls by their very nature, as well as individuality, personality and will. All these characteristics and notions belong to the psychically evolved man.

ºThe woman is unconsciously hypnotized and fascinated by the male phallus, the woman does not look for beauty in the man but rather the most violent lust.

They are not attracted to the Apollonian or Dionysian male archetypes, but Faunic (male animal virility), which translated into modern terms means their attraction to criminals and Dark-Triad men.

What a woman unconsciously seeks in a man is to be submitted (Especially by a Chad).

ºThe Simping phenomenon is also explained by alluding to the fact that what leads certain men to defend "feminine virtue" and spread myths that they have "superior morality" and "greater intelligence" is the unconscious sexual drive.

ºThe average man (bluepill) idealizes women and reflects on her virtues that she lacks, he loves an ideal of her and not the woman for what she really is. The sleeping man lives in a dream in which the woman has psychological characteristics that do not correspond to reality.

ºWomen cannot love men in the same way that men love women, she can only fall in love temporarily. Women are superficial in everything, the antithesis of the deep man, and this of course also includes feelings.

ºWomen live metaphysically trapped in the material world and time, they lack continuity and a sense of transcendence, as well as an unconscious core that they can call "I."

From here Weininger concludes that women do not have souls. (In my personal opinion I disagree with this part, if the Soul exists it is likely that some women do have it but to a less developed degree than in men, it is not that they do not have an "I", but that this is simply more weak).

ºThe variation of feminine characters can be differentiated between two poles: at one end the Mother as an ideal, at the other end the Prostitute, 100% of women fall somewhere on this spectrum.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and BrahminBoss
Great thread

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
why do i get the feeling you're leaving out a lot of context from these quotes? they're interesting, but you're just quoting a single line and i have no idea what the author was even talking about.

it's also insanely old. like it was written in 19 o fucking 3 dude. apparently he plagiarized some shit from a neurologist. it's interesting still, i just wish i didn't have to break out the book myself and figure out the greater point of what he was trying to say.

Last edited:
dnrd i thought it was about fucking and personality and some historic blue pill

like this segment is really weird but interesting

he's basically stating for sexual attraction to occur, their has to the differing compliments to their gender presentations.

i can agree that personally i look pretty feminine, and seek masculine women, but lol. this is so weird. lol. i don't really know how he could really write something like this.

like this segment is really weird but interesting View attachment 2924500

he's basically stating for sexual attraction to occur, their has to the differing compliments to their gender presentations.

i can agree that personally i look pretty feminine, and seek masculine women, but lol. this is so weird. lol. i don't really know how he could really write something like this.

He was a rebellious mind for his time.

Obviously they don’t have souls lol, to have soul they need to be self-aware which most women are not

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
He was a rebellious mind for his time.
sexism and racism :pepefrown: was by no means rebellious for that time. this was such a waste of time. i could hardly find your quotes.

i'm currently reading this book that is a bit more modern and with at least somewhat respected sociologist.
i'll let you know if its bluepilled or black pilled