Sexual dimorphism is key once you are over 25 & looking for that wife and kids route

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.
Here's an Pakistani/Indian landing a white woman in the UK

Great jaw, smile, teeth, ratios etc

Better looking than your average white guy, provided the woman isn't strict on hair.

He is also culturally middle class, a musician and a DJ.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and IAMNOTANINCEL

Palate, teeth and smile are huge for giving off down to earth neurotypicality.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, IAMNOTANINCEL and iam good boy
ok!

• +1
Reactions: smoth and IAMNOTANINCEL
Wdym great smile? He has dark corners doesn't it mean his smile is suboptimal? I could be wrong

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and MonoTBB
Not that good looking imo good jaw though but yes dimorphism is important

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Infinite, MakinItHappen and 2 others
Wdym great smile? He has dark corners doesn't it mean his smile is suboptimal? I could be wrong

He has a wide pilate, with straight teeth and all showing.

Being 5'11 helps as well.

Keep being a miserable bore that says 'water' with no enthusiasm for life as you shit-post around the forum about meaningless nothing... rotting away your life. This thread is supposed to educate and help.

This site brain-washes men into thinking they need to look like a tiktok pretty boy.

• Ugh..
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Keep being a miserable bore that says 'water' with no enthusiasm for life as you shit-post around the forum about meaningless nothing... rotting away your life. This thread is supposed to educate and help.

This site brain-washes men into thinking they need to look like a tiktok pretty boy.
Dnr stupid curry nigga

Ofc you need too! How else will you attract fatherless, phone addicted, masculine jbs???

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, IAMNOTANINCEL, Allornothing and 1 other person
Don't want wife. Waste of resources and risk of losing half of your shit when the Netflix show she watches convinces her that husbands are oppressive and she should go out into the world and "explore herself".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42566, BowlCutMogger and MakinItHappen
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Don't want wife. Waste of resources and risk of losing half of your shit when the Netflix show she watches convinces her that husbands are oppressive and she should go out into the world and "explore herself".

Prenup. Unlike destiny.

Or don't get married and LTR.

All ugly men in oofy doofy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and MakinItHappen
They unlike you don't feel they need to compensate for any horrendous neuropathways.
Well no because they're just place holders for lonely women lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, IAMNOTANINCEL and MakinItHappen
Well no because they're just place holders for lonely women lol

The level of utter bullshit cope from your programmed brain is quite remarkable. I must say that.

I hope you one day wake up and are rationally able to see how many lies you have told yourself so that you avoid facing the truth and the truth being you are damaged. A wounded warrior. Or not even warrior as you didn't even go to battle. Unless we are factoring the one you've been having over and over again with yourself in your own head.

Well this is still just be attractive theory in action. It’s just that the meaning of it changes as youthful collagen and fat pads start to deteriorate in mid 20s.

Guys with good facial bones like the guys you posted keep fucking girls whilst all the guys who barely made by frauding with mushroom hair in their teens are left in the dust.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42566, sportsmogger and MakinItHappen
Well this is still just be attractive theory in action. It’s just that the meaning of it changes as youthful collagen and fat pads start to deteriorate in mid 20s.

Guys with good facial bones like the guys you posted keep fucking girls whilst all the guys who barely made by frauding with mushroom hair in their teens are left in the dust.

And 26-45 is where most of your life is as a man. Not 16-25.

Which is why this must be what this site discusses, even if guys are sub 26, because it's the long-term. 16-25 goes in no time.

Bones are everything.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Allornothing
Unfunny old nigga

You are the least humorous guy on the forum.

The lamest gayest cheesiest sense of humour.

Lol while me? I break records for jfl reacts. You wish you had my charisma and humour and looks. You wish. That's why you gotta act silly to try.

Look at my reputation to postcount vs yours? Then tell me who's funny. You're a fucking native dirty scummy Indian wish no redeeming qualities. Fuck off and remain put in the sandal flapping country.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui, Deleted member 52374 and IAMNOTANINCEL
He's very short though...

ok ill sit out in the sun 12 hours a day and injet steroids and hgh into my head then shave it bald to look more like him

good jaw and sex appeal, looks short tho

He's 5'11 LMAO at looks short. Fucking donuts. You all fall for optical illusions despite apparently being black pilled

ok ill sit out in the sun 12 hours a day and injet steroids and hgh into my head then shave it bald to look more like him

Yeah he definitely did that.

This comment shows how much lack of life experience the average .org user has.

He's 5'11 LMAO at looks short. Fucking donuts. You all fall for optical illusions despite apparently being black pilled
if he claims 5'11 he def is 5'9 or 5'10. I am a height autist i can tell someone's height from proportions and this nigga is def not 5'11 legit, he is most likely unfraud 5'9.5

if he claims 5'11 he def is 5'9 or 5'10. I am a height autist i can tell someone's height from proportions and this nigga is def not 5'11 legit, he is most likely unfraud 5'9.5

And so touching 5'10 is short? What universe do we live in?

Do you touch grass beyond social media?

Here's an Pakistani/Indian landing a white woman in the UK

View attachment 2604741

Great jaw, smile, teeth, ratios etc

Better looking than your average white guy, provided the woman isn't strict on hair.

He is also culturally middle class, a musician and a DJ.

View attachment 2604743

View attachment 2604744
I think you are being naive about this and unwittingly falling for the blue pill.

That bitch is most likely upholstered in semen during her golden years and is now looking for a beta buxx to keep her, but as soon as a mogger looking Chad comes along she will dump her bald htn.

Reality is more brutal than you think.

I think having worked in the divorce department of an attorney agency completely changed my perspective on female interests.

Women for the most part are fucking bitches who want to fuck the hottest man in the world.

And so touching 5'10 is short? What universe do we live in?

Do you touch grass beyond social media?
5’10 isn’t short but it ain’t tall, it’s on the shorter side in 2023