Sexual experiences are boring.

D

Deleted member 64493

Platinum
I don't know if no fap got this one thing right or what, but I fucked her throat, fucked her pussy, she roleplayed for me, fucked her tits, begged for my dick and I tried everything. Sex is just no good. Couldn't cum man, I've gotten so many bjs (just lost my virginity officially). Couldn't cum dude. It's so fucking lame.

Also i had to pay for my own god damn fucking meal when we went to outback, I was exploiting this 17 year old to pay my meals and this time I have to pay for myself!!!

But seriously this shit is overrated.

• +1
Reactions: fxckz
I don't know if no fap got this one thing right or what, but I fucked her throat, fucked her pussy, she roleplayed for me, fucked her tits, begged for my dick and I tried everything. Sex is just no good. Couldn't cum man, I've gotten so many bjs (just lost my virginity officially). Couldn't cum dude. It's so fucking lame.

Also i had to pay for my own god damn fucking meal when we went to outback, I was exploiting this 17 year old to pay my meals and this time I have to pay for myself!!!

3595218 IMG 6185

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Idc sexhaving faggot normie kys

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss

Too asexual to cum on a girl
Maybe she's not hot enough, maybe you aren't dirty minded enough.

Last edited:
maybe low testosterone or anxiety
:incel::incel::incel:

Too asexual to cum on a girl
Maybe she's not hot enough, maybe you aren't dirty minded enough.
She is not hot it's a trans boy but they have a pussy and very large breasts so I thought it's good... honestly at this point I think sex as a whole is overrated.

Agreed ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64493
People actually go outside and have sex with each other?