Sexual satisfaction was related to how physically attracted women were to their partner and the breadth of his shoulders.

this is not cope im a 5'7 manlet and im getting compliments on my untrained physique (been accused of lifting JFL i dont)

anyways over if u dont have the bone structure like mine
344298860_1235388417346100_8191630369795672871_n.jpg

OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dystopian, overtier1011, Lawton88 and 3 others
TO ACTUALLY KNOW HOW ITS OVER I STILL FILL A SHIRT OUT WHEN ITS MEDIUM GIGA OVER AND IM UNTRAINED/LDAR

this is not cope im a 5'7 manlet and im getting compliments on my untrained physique (been accused of lifting JFL i dont)

anyways over if u dont have the bone structure like mine
344298860_1235388417346100_8191630369795672871_n.jpg

OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>5'7
>bone structure like mine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian, Deleted member 28710, zharupodrugu and 12 others
my itis framemogged me so there goes that

>5'7
>bone structure like mine
ik some 6'2 niggas with literal shoulder breath slightly narrower then mine..... cant cope with height all the time buddy boyo

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: johnnymacster, Dystopian, zharupodrugu and 2 others
ik some 6'2 niggas with literal shoulder breath slightly narrower then mine..... cant cope with height all the time buddy boyo
You can if youre 6'2. Frame doesnt mean shit at 5'7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Broski, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 17595 and 4 others
Maybe you haven't taken your zyprexa
dude actually... stop coping why are u literally coping with a vertical stature abitary number ? u cant see height but u can see a good physique ffs and the study is not cope

dude actually... stop coping why are u literally coping with a vertical stature abitary number ? u cant see height but u can see a good physique ffs and the study is not cope
Bideltoid is also an arbitrary number then. Height is more visible than width

Bideltoid is also an arbitrary number then. Height is more visible than width
ok what height do i need to be to not be considered a manlet.... and be realistic

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Bushman, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Like ? Can you give examples of compliments? I do believe in you
" ur covering me wow" i think she was referring to how i physically am blocking her whole body (at work) and the rest arent rlly compliments their literally just physically touching my back,shoulders and getting up all close and shit.

or when im covering the whole line area my manager can just tell me to please move but she puts both her hands on my back and full on groping slightly ...

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini and 5.5psl
Like ? Can you give examples of compliments? I do believe in you
also at work its very uncommon for me to avoid a shoulder bump when walking past someone (im always the one moving out the way because its legit nearly impossible to not miss my shoulders)

• +1
Reactions: infini and 5.5psl
Height is more visible than width
height is harder to tell than width because width is in relationship to the size of your head, torso and hips, you can tell who's broad and who's not from the other side of a soccer field, height not so much unless it's in the extremes.

OKay, does anyone besides Jewppley offer clavicle lengthening?

Idk man, seems like even if true, it's been bred out of society now, my shoulders and joints/ ligaments are high T and meet the logic in your article, but am incel

View attachment 2188803
Face is a prerequisite, If your face isn't good, other traits get ignored.

• +1
Reactions: infini, tombradylover, zharupodrugu and 3 others
also at work its very uncommon for me to avoid a shoulder bump when walking past someone (im always the one moving out the way because its legit nearly impossible to not miss my shoulders)
You have 21 inch right ?
I also have the same size rather even slightly more , never bumped my shoulders into someone when walking past them .

OKay, does anyone besides Jewppley offer clavicle lengthening?
It's a meme surgery don't get rather just train shoulders
But I see that you are a gym coper , so why even bother :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and HerpDerpson
You have 21 inch right ?
I also have the same size rather even slightly more , never bumped my shoulders into someone when walking past them .
22 inch now untrained but im 22% bf tbf

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
" ur covering me wow" i think she was referring to how i physically am blocking her whole body (at work) and the rest arent rlly compliments their literally just physically touching my back,shoulders and getting up all close and shit.

or when im covering the whole line area my manager can just tell me to please move but she puts both her hands on my back and full on groping slightly ...
When I pumped up my shoulders before school a foid complimented my shirt

• +1
You have 21 inch right ?
it looks different on someone 6'3

• +1
When I pumped up my shoulders before school a foid complimented my shirt
i dont flex mine but when im slightly lat spreading with my mcdonalds shirt on my whole delts pop like im some giga titan

It's a meme surgery don't get rather just train shoulders
I have a very low level of androgens, so my neck and shoulders don't really grow from training, not naturally at least and it's not worth it to take steroids to look better for other men's respect (as far as women go, I'm face/racecapped). I'd look like those "untrained chad vs gymcelled incel" pictures.

• So Sad
I have a very low level of androgens, so my neck and shoulders don't really grow from training, not naturally at least and it's not worth it to take steroids to look better for other men's respect (as far as women go, I'm face/racecapped). I'd look like those "untrained chad vs gymcelled incel" pictures.
Whats ur bidelt and neck size?

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Idk man, seems like even if true, it's been bred out of society now, my shoulders and joints/ ligaments are high T and meet the logic in your article, but am incel

View attachment 2188803
your hips are also high E.

perceived shoulder width is in relationship to the rest of your skeletal frame.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
your hips are also high E.

perceived shoulder width is in relationship to the rest of your skeletal frame.
Hips aren't that wide (obv I've not got dimensions like u, but who has outside Olympia lol), it's just I have death tier love handles - curse of being colombian and punjabi the body desperately wants to hold fat, no matter how lean I get (below 15% bf is not gonna happen sadly).

@FailedNormieManlet and @Chadethnic101 have seen dimensions, but for an idea this is me at 28% bf (now am 22%) for an idea.

Screenshot 20230507 192922 WhatsApp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
Hips aren't that wide (obv I've not got dimensions like u, but who has outside Olympia lol), it's just I have death tier love handles - curse of being colombian and punjabi the body desperately wants to hold fat, no matter how lean I get (below 15% bf is not gonna happen sadly).

@FailedNormieManlet and @Chadethnic101 have seen dimensions, but for an idea this is me at 28% bf (now am 22%) for an idea.

View attachment 2188858
they're not excessively wide at least.

you can always spot remove them with aqualyx/kybella, it's not an area that has a whole lot of nerves so in theory it shouldn't be hard.

they're not excessively wide at least.

you can always spot remove them with aqualyx/kybella, it's not an area that has a whole lot of nerves so in theory it shouldn't be hard.
Is that a kind of lipo?

CE48C29A 0CC8 4347 B7BB B70569542937

shoulders to waiste ratio and having a nice dog is the only thing that matters in life

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
similar mechanism, the liquid dissolves fat, seems to do so pretty evenly too, and it's cheap in comparison.
I will have a loot, hopefully they have it in Hong kong, else maybe I can get it in Colombia next time I'm there.

Is it painful ?

I will have a loot, hopefully they have it in Hong kong, else maybe I can get it in Colombia next time I'm there.

Is it painful ?
it's subcutaneous and women get it done in their chin so presumably not.

similar mechanism, the liquid dissolves fat, seems to do so pretty evenly too, and it's cheap in comparison.
Wait u don't mean cool sculpting do u?

he's right. 5'10 you could say you framemog 6'2 so it's fine. but at 5'7 you can't really say you need shredded chad physique and chad face to stay alive, not pudgy norman with above average bidelt lmao lmao

@Arborist you think my physique has good shoulder breath?
It's above average but definitely not 24 inch like u I think I'm about 22 inch or so maybe 21 inch
Is that considered good in terms of female attraction? @Chinacurry

@Arborist you think my physique has good shoulder breath?
It's above average but definitely not 24 inch like u I think I'm about 22 inch or so maybe 21 inch
Is that considered good in terms of female attraction? @Chinacurry

raw measurements don't matter, all that matters is the ratio to your head, waist and hips, yours is good but you're lacking width around the rib-cage, which you can create by training your lats and serratus.

I had the same issue that you have and resolved it.
Progress33332223423423

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101