SFcels made a thread about Amnesia post

@Amnesia stormfront.org made a post about Lauren Mccluskey. SFcels were seething

@Ricky212
@human304
@Kamui
“Indifference is not approval.

I don't think anyone's expressing approval, and I don't think a White woman can ever understand the visceral pain a White man feels when seeing a negro with a beautiful White woman by her own choice. Her choices to betray can not be put off on propaganda any more than a smoker can blame their addiction on tobacco advertising, especially because there is zero ambiguity regarding the danger of either choice or of a negro's inferiority.

Excusing and pittying the racemixer is a weakness in White men that does nothing to discourage White women's treason. Perhaps if White women feel the effects of social shunning and complete indifference from White men, they will be less likely to racemix.”

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mio, Beetlejuice, Entschuldigung and 8 others
I wonder if browsing stormfront puts you on some sort of list :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Mio, Looks234 and 4 others

I don't think anyone's expressing approval, and I don't think a White woman can ever understand the visceral pain a White man feels when seeing a negro with a beautiful White woman by her own choice. Her choices to betray can not be put off on propaganda any more than a smoker can blame their addiction on tobacco advertising, especially because there is zero ambiguity regarding the danger of either choice or of a negro's inferiority.

Excusing and pittying the racemixer is a weakness in White men that does nothing to discourage White women's treason. Perhaps if White women feel the effects of social shunning and complete indifference from White men, they will be less likely to racemix.”

Funny GIF
@ of the girl in ur avi? im so horny rn

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Ricky212

Funny GIF
The guy who typed this is probably a subhuman that Lauren Mccluskey would have been utterly disgusted by. She would have rather put a broken glass bottle up her pussy than have even the slightest physical contact with him.

• JFL
Reactions: Mio, Ricky212 and Kamui
She got what she deserved tbh. Still sad and unfortunate.

Funny GIF
The only people feeling “visceral pain” are these 400 pound losers who lurk SF. Imagine actually writing any of that unironically. They’re making it more of a fetish by being racist, funnily enough.

If racism didn’t exist, there wouldn’t be a kink or fetish for blacks, whites, or any race in particular. Racism is actually creating more white women who fuck black guys. Pretty ironic.

• +1
Reactions: Mio, Staceymaxxing, reddotguy and 3 others

The only people feeling “visceral pain” are these 400 pound losers who lurk SF. Imagine actually writing any of that unironically. They’re making it more of a fetish by being racist, funnily enough.

If racism didn’t exist, there wouldn’t be a kink or fetish for blacks, whites, or any race in particular. Racism is actually creating more white women who fuck black guys. Pretty ironic.
I would guess that lots of SFCELS are unattractive White men who have difficulty getting women of their own race because they are ugly, short, non NT or a combination of all 3. However, they still think that since they are white, they are superior to a 6 ft+ good looking, NT black guy. So when a young, attractive white girl that they want goes for the tall, NT black guy over them, it enrages them because in their mind, they are superior.

• +1
Reactions: Mio, Looks234, Staceymaxxing and 3 others

Most white people who watch blacked and that fetish kind of interracial are racist and thats why they get off on it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mio, TechnoBoss, Axii and 1 other person

Toll has been paid in full

Also fax, imagine thinking women are race loyal when blackpilled, only thing they’re loyal to is superior genetics

• +1
Reactions: Mio, TechnoBoss, scrunchables and 2 others
View attachment 2811717

stormfrontcels have only one solution to everything - Concealed Carry.

the logic level of these people.
Let them cope.

Although, you have to acknowledge that a gun would have probably meant this, idk was it rape, murder, I don't know about this case, but a gun would have meant it ended differently.

rip to whoever died

Let them cope.

Although, you have to acknowledge that a gun would have probably meant this, idk was it rape, murder, I don't know about this case, but a gun would have meant it ended differently.
She would have had to be quicker to the draw and psychologically prepared to use it. Could a sheltered, 21 year old white girl from an upper middle class family bring herself to shoot someone without a lot of hemming and hawing?

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Let them cope.

it was not rape.

gun will only help you if you can detect threats and act on it.

lauren, dated this guy. she had sex with him the day she died. she gave her car to him. she was giving him 1000 bucks every month.

a gun would not have done anything.

btw, her mom is Jill Mccluskey a pure woke , probably also a coalburner, whore and her dad is a cuck. to Jill woke virute points means more than the life of her daughter.

you can guess who is the Man from this picture.

also what type of a mother simps for the same group of people who murdered her daughter ? Woke White People like Jill Mccluskey

Capture

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ricky212
Niggas spend too much time online :feelswhat:

Funny GIF
These SFcels don't care about the visceral pain rice men feel when an attractive rice foid chooses a white man over a rice man

How do SFcels cope with the fact that us incels have had better social analysis than they've had

it was not rape.

gun will only help you if you can detect threats and act on it.

lauren, dated this guy. she had sex with him the day she died. she gave her car to him. she was giving him 1000 bucks every month.

a gun would not have done anything.

btw, her mom is Jill Mccluskey a pure woke , probably also a coalburner, whore and her dad is a cuck. to Jill woke virute points means more than the life of her daughter.

View attachment 2811758

you can guess who is the Man from this picture.

also what type of a mother simps for the same group of people who murdered her daughter ? Woke White People like Jill Mccluskey

View attachment 2811759
HOLY SHIT YOU’RE BACK

Where have you been man

• +1
Reactions: human304 and klip11
Hahahhaa people still use that fucking site. Lol that’s a site for fucking boomers and it hasn’t been relevant since like 2007.

Lol SFcels use /pol/, telegram or ifunny primarily

Just took a break.
Thought a snowbunny and her Tyrone were holding you hostage in a basement and forcing you to watch endless loops of blacked.com videos

• JFL
Reactions: human304