She Measured Me At 6 foot Now She Wants To Fuck On New Years 😜😜😜 HEIGHT PILL IS REAL 😭😭😭😭

D

Deleted member 47549

Alpha Chadlite 😎 High IQ With A Higher Body Count😜
I went to the doctors yesterday for a medical exam and the assistant that was doing the exam was a hot latina…

DC946DDA EEF7 406A 8332 0AF44F3ABA27

68CB020F 8A95 4F62 B227 7BE706EA6922

At first she seemed like a stuck up bitch, I was being nice and asked her how her Christmas was and she just said “fine” with an attitude 😒😒😒

So I was like fuck this bitch, I should close the door and rape her right now just like my relatives back home would 🤪🤪🤪

But then I went on the scale for her to check my height…

I stood on the scale and she measured me and said you’re 6 foot…

That’s when her attitude towards me completely changed, she was smiling a bit more and said let’s go do the eye exam.

I scored a 20/10 in both eyes that’s considered exceptional vision even she was surprised, when I was done she told me wow you have really good vision 😏😏😏

5626F15F A200 48D5 8CCC 7A4E770ACD74

While she was filing out some paper work she started asking me questions like do I live around here, where did I go to school, how my Christmas was,

Now she was being really sweet and nice towards me…

And as Im finishing up she asked me if I’m doing anything for New Years and asked for my Instagram.

She followed me and now wants to spend New Years together…

This shit is crazy before she measured me she was acting like a straight bitch after she measured me at 6 foot she wants to hangout…

Can’t tell if it’s the curry pill or the height pill…

What do you think???

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pig_face, MilkywayDesu, RAMU KAKA and 13 others
jasmine_lillyyy on ig

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, arabcelxxx, Kazakh Theist and 29 others
It was nice of her to let you take these pics for her instagram

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 31497, stunna and 7 others
lmao

• JFL
Reactions: stunna, aesthetic beauty, thereallegend and 1 other person
OP went from 0 to rekt in 3 minutes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, futuregigamogger, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, mike21, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: drimprovement, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 55631 and 2 others
I went to the doctors yesterday for a medical exam and the assistant that was doing the exam was a hot latina…

View attachment 2636562

View attachment 2636563

At first she seemed like a stuck up bitch, I was being nice and asked her how her Christmas was and she just said “fine” with an attitude 😒😒😒

So I was like fuck this bitch, I should close the door and rape her right now just like my relatives back home would 🤪🤪🤪

That’s when her attitude towards me completely changed, she was smiling a bit more and said let’s go do the eye exam.

I scored a 20/10 in both eyes that’s considered exceptional vision even she was surprised, when I was done she told me wow you have really good vision 😏😏😏

View attachment 2636566

While she was filing out some paper work she started asking me questions like do I live around here, where did I go to school, how my Christmas was,

And as Im finishing up she asked me if I’m doing anything for New Years and asked for my Instagram.

This shit is crazy before she measured me she was acting like a straight bitch after she measured me at 6 foot she wants to hangout…

What do you think???
op wants to dox the woman jfl

View attachment 2636562

View attachment 2636563

View attachment 2636566

What do you think???
why is your blood pressure 129?

View attachment 2636562

View attachment 2636563

View attachment 2636566

What do you think???
smells of larp, because she'd know you're 6ft (or tall) once she saw you

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and pneumocystosis
IMAGINE HOW MAD THE SHITPOSTING JEW WOULD BE IF HE LOST TO A DALIT! VOTE BRAHMIN BOSS!!!

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Has anyone posted the link for her?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, BrahminBoss, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
E0FE6D98 1726 401A BA62 64889222E43D

Her boyfriend mogs you

Dumb nigger the photo was for representation purposes.

I’m not posting pictures of my real slays so you incels can stalk and dox them 😂😂😂😂😂
You’ve been exposed cope

Mods need to ban larping users, it makes the forum better for everyone

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, T3cel and 4 others
Some people are attractive here all the real incels are on incels.is
Yeah but even if they are attractive they usually austismcels

• JFL
Reactions: Weed and pig_face

View attachment 2636562

View attachment 2636563

View attachment 2636566

What do you think???
Obvious larp

Tales from Mumbai, stop turning internet spaces into Ganges too

• JFL
Reactions: NattyMikeO, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Weed and 1 other person
6' is manlet in 2024 bro. anything under 6'4 is cuck

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L