She wants to suck my cock next time

Absi

Absi

Casanova
Me and my virgin girl were texting and I called her my “innocent baby girl” and said “you stole some of that innocence ;)” and I said yes I did. Then she said she really wanted to suck my cock or jerk me off but didn’t know how to tell me so she asked me over text if she could do it next time and I said yes. So I will fuck that pretty mouth of hers soon. Meanwhile some faggots are milking themselves out there while I mog them to the depths of satans asshole

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pride, futuregigamogger, aleksander and 7 others
Casual sex is sin. You better marry her.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sny, B0RA, futuregigamogger and 14 others
Its always next time its never now

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, autistic_tendencies, chincel11 and 4 others
Me and my virgin girl were texting and I called her my “innocent baby girl” and said “you stole some of that innocence ;)” and I said yes I did. Then she said she really wanted to suck my cock or jerk me off but didn’t know how to tell me so she asked me over text if she could do it next time and I said yes. So I will fuck that pretty mouth of hers soon. Meanwhile some faggots are milking themselves out there while I mog them to the depths of satans asshole
I want to rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me and Absi
How old are you? 5.5 years on this site lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and PrinceofDarkness
Casual sex is sin. You better marry her.
Nah gonna make her my cumdumpster till she reaches late 20s then dump her and let her marry some ltn

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, diamondbill, neverchadlite and 3 others
Joined Nov 2, 2018 so theres no way you lifemog me, she is probably some run-through 40 year old LTB :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and soover4me
She she's 12
Edp Edp445 GIF - Edp Edp445 Reaction - Discover & Share GIFs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LVZZO, B0RA, futuregigamogger and 3 others
jfl dudes in the comments clueless about psychopathy act like this shit doesn't happen everyday.

Nah gonna make her my cumdumpster till she reaches late 20s then dump her and let her marry some ltn
nice from your side though to drop her while her fertility window is still not 100% over

5+ years on here and you are still desperate for validation from incels jfl, over for you loser.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, IAMNOTANINCEL, UZB_Strebl and 1 other person
werent you 5'6

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars
Took bro 5 years to get a handjob

5+ years on here and you are still desperate for validation from incels jfl, over for you loser.
Bold of you to say that when you're newer than me by 3 years + mogs me in post rate

werent you 5'6
Idk man i larped as a lot of characters here from 5'6 prettyboy to a 6'4 turkish chad so idk which one you're talking about
Took bro 5 years to get a handjob
8k posts

While i was fucking your onietes you were debating random models eye area ratings boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and sportsmogger
Idk man i larped as a lot of characters here from 5'6 prettyboy to a 6'4 turkish chad so idk which one you're talking about

8k posts

While i was fucking your onietes you were debating random models eye area ratings boyo

Francisco Lachowski Selfie GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, mogstars and UZB_Strebl
u said u had 8 inch bwc and 5'6 i remember

Bold of you to say that when you're newer than me by 3 years + mogs me in post rate
I use this site when I'm bored, not to share aspie fantasies like you. Keep coping though retard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, IAMNOTANINCEL and neverchadlite
I use this site when I'm bored, not to share aspie fantasies like you. Keep coping though retard.
Sure pal and i'm Jesus Christ

Nigga i'm using this site to larp and jokes, i'm not taking an autistic lookism site seriously, now go and debate which model have the most beautiful cock for you to suck on

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
> I'm too generous i guess

Near zero but not zero trait fairness maybe. But you probably know that you'll get bored from her earlier than that.

Sure pal and i'm Jesus Christ

Nigga i'm using this site to larp and jokes, i'm not taking an autistic lookism site seriously, now go and debate which model have the most beautiful cock for you to suck on
Thanks for admitting your a jester cuck and need the attention from losers on here. Yet another abused dog who needs to use this site to compensate for being a bitch irl :lul:

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, mogstars and neverchadlite
Thanks for admitting your a jester cuck and need the attention from losers on here. Yet another abused dog who needs to use this site to compensate for being a bitch irl :lul:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Shut the fuck up nigger, it's always the newcucks like you who try to "prove themselves" in some shady internet webstie by acting tough and shit, JFL at your monkey ass

I was an amatuer boxer nigga, could beat your ass any day in the week, twice at sunday, and piss inside your mom's stinky vag while i'm at it

And no you won't scare anyone away with your 62iq "mic drops" and "roasts"
Just better grab the rope instead of acting tough on a dead forum buddy

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and sportsmogger
Couldn't believe this larp post offended this much cucks :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

These are the type of cucks who'd need a 10 pages guide to get girls on some social media like ig while Chad just slide in and says "Hi" and steal her
68908ED4 D190 4701 A7E9 FD1E48F4B126

pics or dnrd

View attachment 2765161
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Shut the fuck up nigger, it's always the newcucks like you who try to "prove themselves" in some shady internet webstie by acting tough and shit, JFL at your monkey ass

I was an amatuer boxer nigga, could beat your ass any day in the week, twice at sunday, and piss inside your mom's stinky vag while i'm at it

And no you won't scare anyone away with your 62iq "mic drops" and "roasts"
Just better grab the rope instead of acting tough on a dead forum buddy
You are laughing at my avi and calling me a nigger like that's me in the picture jfl, mirin your iq retard.

Ironic to say im acting tough when thats literally what YOU are doing rn, holy shit this guy really must be brain dead. Muh amateur boxer you are just another loser who wouldn't be able to hurt a fly, keep roleplaying online its hilarious :lul:

• +1
Reactions: X D
Degenerate ramblings

You are laughing at my avi and calling me a nigger like that's me in the picture jfl, mirin your iq retard.

Ironic to say im acting tough when thats literally what YOU are doing rn, holy shit this guy really must be brain dead. Muh amateur boxer you are just another loser who wouldn't be able to hurt a fly, keep roleplaying online its hilarious :lul:
Ezgif 1 2b76a0ee99

Keep writing essays like a retarded autist boyo

Only pre 2020cels can brag thread

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
So many years of Blackpill and niggas are still foid-worshipping simps. Inject some T son.

You sound like a schoolgirl writing on her diary after her first kiss. Fucking is like taking a shit for me.

• JFL
Reactions: Absi