Sheboon complains about being picked last over white/Latina/NEA foids

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova

I don't sympathize the guys who complain about no one wanting them because they all go for the same type of women
Rant(self.blackgirls)
submitted 2 days ago by JammingScientist to /r/blackgirls
99% of the time when guys complain about no one wanting them, it's because they're upset the cute white or east Asian or light skinned Latina women don't want them. It's not because all women don't want them. Of course the cute women who are wanted worldwide are going to have higher standards since they are wanted and desired more...by everyone. Not just white or east Asian men or Latino men, but all men. They don't see other women
So they're not really checking for someone who is black, darker, very nerdy looking and small like me. I just look like a disgusting roach or nuisance to them. They want the ones who they actually deem are "real women". It's embarrassing seeing then all try to get these women's attention and talk to them and stuff, while ignoring or being hostile towards my existence.
And everything they say is fake. They say they want someone smart, funny, kind, caring, etc. Buy really they want someone who is white/Asian, thin with curves, tall, etc FIRST and then is everything else. And then if they don't have those qualities, but still look hot, they'll overlook it.
Even if someone were to give me a chance, I'd never be good enough for them because they'd view me as lower than them. They'd be harsher and more critical off me and expect me to be 100% perfect with zero slip ups, and go nuclear on me or start to hate me just from me existing or making small errors, while other women can cheat on their bfs and steal their money, and these same guys would be completely fine. They would look for any excuse to hate me and go after the better women that they can feel proud to show off to their family and friends. I often wonder how differently I'd be viewed if everything about me was the same, but I fit the eurocentric beauty standards more.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PMF1, arab_chink, mrdouchebag and 2 others
This thread hymen has been broken by Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️

Enjoy my sloppy seconds you cucks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, ominion, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
This thread hymen has been broken by Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️

Enjoy my sloppy seconds you cucks.

I don't sympathize the guys who complain about no one wanting them because they all go for the same type of womenRant(self.blackgirls)
99% of the time when guys complain about no one wanting them, it's because they're upset the cute white or east Asian or light skinned Latina women don't want them. It's not because all women don't want them. Of course the cute women who are wanted worldwide are going to have higher standards since they are wanted and desired more...by everyone. Not just white or east Asian men or Latino men, but all men. They don't see other women
So they're not really checking for someone who is black, darker, very nerdy looking and small like me. I just look like a disgusting roach or nuisance to them. They want the ones who they actually deem are "real women". It's embarrassing seeing then all try to get these women's attention and talk to them and stuff, while ignoring or being hostile towards my existence.
And everything they say is fake. They say they want someone smart, funny, kind, caring, etc. Buy really they want someone who is white/Asian, thin with curves, tall, etc FIRST and then is everything else. And then if they don't have those qualities, but still look hot, they'll overlook it.
Even if someone were to give me a chance, I'd never be good enough for them because they'd view me as lower than them. They'd be harsher and more critical off me and expect me to be 100% perfect with zero slip ups, and go nuclear on me or start to hate me just from me existing or making small errors, while other women can cheat on their bfs and steal their money, and these same guys would be completely fine. They would look for any excuse to hate me and go after the better women that they can feel proud to show off to their family and friends. I often wonder how differently I'd be viewed if everything about me was the same, but I fit the eurocentric beauty standards more.

• JFL
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
lik my ass

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
the bottom 1% of women maybe feels what the bottom 20% of men feels (with easy sex added if they want)

sorry not sorry

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Alexios, gribsufer1 and 9 others
Get me a gf nigger

• +1
Reactions: Jova, ominion and NorwoodAscender
Imagine settling for a sheboon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, fuxkdakikez, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
I am too white to settle for a sheboon.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, VenatorLuparius and NorwoodAscender
Black women are THE most likely to think of themselves as femcels I think. I've dated black women before though and I've felt more racist vibes from them than other type of woman I've dated. They'll always say things that kind of give away they're with me because I'm white/they have a fetish for white dudes. One even called me an oppressor even though I was taking her out to dinner quite a lot at that time, and got her nice stuff for Valentines Day. JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, MoggerGaston, fuxkdakikez and 5 others
i would rather die a virgin than settle for one tbh pussy isn’t worth more than my dignity

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, murdah, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
i would rather die a virgin than settle for one tbh pussy isn’t worth more than my dignity
Same here... and I'm black.

I won't risk passing my already piss poor genes with another nigger, I need some caucasian or mena admixture to produce mulatto moggers.

This is purely eugenic.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, Ricky212 and murdah

I don't sympathize the guys who complain about no one wanting them because they all go for the same type of womenRant(self.blackgirls)

Not that, its even the the fact if you were a trucel you would get nobody

all i heard was ooga booga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, fuxkdakikez, Xangsane and 1 other person
Black women are THE most likely to think of themselves as femcels I think. I've dated black women before though and I've felt more racist vibes from them than other type of woman I've dated. They'll always say things that kind of give away they're with me because I'm white/they have a fetish for white dudes. One even called me an oppressor even though I was taking her out to dinner quite a lot at that time, and got her nice stuff for Valentines Day. JFL
yep i have had the same experience with some black and asian women, always saying weird things that suggest that they fetishise white features and clearly wouldnt be interested if i wasnt. however i was too young to realise.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, fuxkdakikez and murdah
Well yes, people generally don’t like uglies and swarthies.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Black women are around the same as asians to me. Slightly below average looking sometimes, but not that bad. They can look really good once they have even slight admixture and mixed black chicks are the hottest chicks, to me. What is the biggest deterrent away from black women is their attitude and meanness. Finding one that is genuinely demure, enough for a LTR, is rare.

Why do you think that is the case?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Black women are around the same as asians to me. Slightly below average looking sometimes, but not that bad. They can look really good once they have even slight admixture and mixed black chicks are the hottest chicks, to me. What is the biggest deterrent away from black women is their attitude and meanness. Finding one that is genuinely demure, enough for a LTR, is rare.
WDYM full asians mog full black

Why do you think that is the case?
I think it's because they compare themselves to white women. They are pretty sure that even black men would choose white women over a black woman 99% of the time if given a choice. I think they also have internalized racism and view white guys as out of their league a lot of the time. Of course this isn't the case always. Either they internalize racism, or they just dislike the culture associated with being black in America. This is just my theory having dated multiple black women. Race isn't always a thing they think of though if they're well adjusted. My first black girlfriend ever never even hinted at the idea of liking a certain race more, and never even mentioned me being white. I like that.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I think it's because they compare themselves to white women. They are pretty sure that even black men would choose white women over a black woman 99% of the time if given a choice. I think they also have internalized racism and view white guys as out of their league a lot of the time. Of course this isn't the case always. Either they internalize racism, or they just dislike the culture associated with being black in America. This is just my theory having dated multiple black women. Race isn't always a thing they think of though if they're well adjusted. My first black girlfriend ever never even hinted at the idea of liking a certain race more, and never even mentioned me being white. I like that.
Do you think people can sense this insecurity and wouldn't date them?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
all the hot black girls, all 5 of them, have been getting passed around by white chads.

Do you think people can sense this insecurity and wouldn't date them?
Men don't really care much about insecurity as much as women do. If you aren't blackpilled you probably won't realize any of this stuff. Insecurity is only really bad for women when you're in a relationship with them. Women that are highly insecure are more likely to cheat I think.

But no I don't think most dudes would look at an insecure girl and say they wouldn't date her because of it. Although guys in the know will know to stay clear of them if they see any signs of them being insecure.

The harlot is mad she cannot sipeth the firstfruit.

No sympathy. Not only do they hold the most internalized racism, but they also are comparing their behavior to the prime offenders as if modeling their way of life is a good thing in itself not primed for absolute destruction.

Living in the states, if you saw how these black women treat their own men you'd start crying yourself. You can guarantee shes a larper who thinks herself to be some false femcel due to the differences of privilege she may have noticed towards other races despite holding privilege above most men herself. Men will realize at a whole they are all larpers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back