Shebooncel goes ER on 12-year-old daughter for losing her virginity

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. – A mother forced her 12-year-old daughter to drink bleach for having sex and sat on her until the child died, a police detective said, adding that a 9-year-old brother was forced to watch the attack.

Detective Warren Cotton's testimony came Thursday in a preliminary hearing for Tunisia Archie (search), 31, of the Wylam neighborhood, who is charged with capital murder in the asphyxiation death of Jasmine Archie (search). If convicted, she could be sentenced to death or life in prison without parole.

District Judge Sheldon Watkins sent the case to a grand jury for review.

Cotton said Archie, who is being held in jail without bond, gave several statements about what happened on Nov. 26.

Archie was disturbed, Cotton said, because "her daughter told her that she was no longer a virgin."

She said she poured bleach into Jasmine's mouth and the child vomited, he said.

"She told me that she sat on her chest until she stopped breathing," Cotton said.

Jasmine was 5 feet 10 and weighed 240 pounds, while the mother is tall and slender. But the medical examiner ruled that Jasmine died from asphyxia (search), which is caused by suffocation, and was found dead, on her back, in her bedroom.

Jasmine's brother, Jacorey, 9, was made to stand in a corner and watch the entire attack. Archie "told him that if he shed a tear that she was going to kill him, too," Cotton testified.

Defense lawyer David Luker said a mental evaluation of Archie has not been completed.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: kebab, aesthetic beauty, datboijj and 3 others

• WTF
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and Deleted member 51465

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Based!

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
so based, we need more foids like this

She had her at the age of 19, guess being a slut runs in the family, cant even imagine having sex at 12 probably did her a favor tbh, she would be the biggest hoe in town

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, horizontallytall, standardcel and 1 other person
5’10 12 year old foid is crazy

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, thenumbersmason, Verline and 2 others
Black mom moment

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Verline
honestly based, whore deterrent mother did good

• +1
Reactions: Verline and standardcel
Was she Muslim or radical Christian?

5’10 12 year old foid is crazy
seen it before
you guys think I'm joking but in 3 years if you are not at least 6ft 3 (in shoes)
Don't go outside without some sort of bible
im not even joking

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, aesthetic beauty and thenumbersmason
Niggers never cease to surprise me in the worst ways possible

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and horizontallytall
True i hope cancer strikes these peoplr who are eating hornones filled food to grow taller , i got fucked due to my vegetarian parents @datboijj

Drug usage and alcohol are involved. Of course, that was left out of the report.