adolf

Iron
lemme know if you have any questions about shias

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nanefer and Deleted member 51465
@Christiano your a fag dont know anything shias and judging them
You are islamophobic.
You hate us muslims.... You are here to spread misinformation about our religion.

This is a warning.

• +1
Reactions: kebab
You are islamophobic.
You hate us muslims.... You are here to spread misinformation about our religion.

This is a warning.
how shias are literally muslim

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
how shias are literally muslim
I know, but you are not!
You are a jew who hates Islam.

You want people to hate our religion.

Whats the point? Be a real muslim or be athiest

All I know is that they worship Saints for intercession, believe in infallibility of their imams and love Ali and Abbas.

All I know is that they worship Saints for intercession, believe in infallibility of their imams and love Ali and Abbas.
so wrong we worship allah(swt) and we put prophet Mohammad above imam ali but we believe that imam ali was the first caliph and thats why we love him umer and abu bakr they did some wrong stuff but allah will forgive them. also what you said those are alawites

Shia aren’t Muslim

I like Shi’as.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: kebab and IndraBC
Is it true you guys believe the imams got superpowers/Supreme authority over nature and the universe under allah?

Is it true you guys believe the imams got superpowers/Supreme authority over nature and the universe under allah?
nope we just believe that imams are the caliphs after prophet mohammad and we dont put anyone infront of allah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
nope we just believe that imams are the caliphs after prophet mohammad and we dont put anyone infront of allah
So you don't pray to ali or the imams? Is there a sect that does that or is it considered asking for intercession rather than prayer?

So you don't pray to ali or the imams? Is there a sect that does that or is it considered asking for intercession rather than prayer?
those are alawites