Shitskin gets shot to death by a sci fi sounding gun

wtf niggas think they anakin 🤣 prolly played this monologue before they entered the room i slughtered them like animals type shots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, xegigi, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
Now you shall be known.. as Darth Vader

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
wtf niggas think they anakin 🤣 prolly played this monologue before they entered the room i slughtered them like animals type shots

“Because most of these shit skinned latinos are trash and still possess animalistic behaviour which is deeply ingrained in their DNA pertaining to those savage time periods of Inca , Aztec and Maya empires.“

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, murdah and BrahminBoss
“Because most of these shit skinned latinos are trash and still possess animalistic behaviour which is deeply ingrained in their DNA pertaining to those savage time periods of Inca , Aztec and Maya empires.“
where this from

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I swear, all guns in brazil have the same goofy ahh sound to them.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Guns in Ohio be like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel, murdah, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
where this from
Some fag who commented on a video of a spic gettin killed by another spic who then casually keeps eating like an animal

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
fuck yeah stormtrooper GIF

Some fag who commented on a video of a spic gettin killed by another spic who then casually keeps eating like an animal
lmao imagine guns sounded like that irl, people would be shooting each other all the time

• JFL
Reactions: xegigi and Vermilioncore
they did not need to do all that bro

nigga was dead at 0:01

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
How can you guys watch this? I immediately saw the blood and the guy laying there I clicked off I can’t watch these type of things, I feel bad and uncomfortable

How can you guys watch this? I immediately saw the blood and the guy laying there I clicked off I can’t watch these type of things, I feel bad and uncomfortable
Heh, you are not a sigma psychopath like me buddy

You are weak, you rat

Heh, you are not a sigma psychopath like me buddy

You are weak, you rat
I’m sorry but this is how I imagined you saying that lol, plus I fucking hate the kids that watch gore they be like “heh watching gore is nothing to me… I can watch it while eating… you can say I’m a euuh, psychopath 😈 “

Attachments

• IMG_0870.jpeg
    IMG_0870.jpeg
    463.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: jinnu