shoe lift report

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
Yesterday I used shoe lifts for the first time in order to get an above average height.
While I was walking in a corridor of a bar, I made eye contact with some girls and I noticed all all them smiled at me...
It can't be a coincidence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard, ZyzzReincarnate, dogtown and 2 others
Yesterday I used shoe lifts for the first time in order to get an above average height.
While I was walking in a corridor of a bar, I made eye contact with some girls and I noticed all all them smiled at me...
It can't be a coincidence
:chad::chad::chad::chad:

Cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: TBOLT
lol at this retarded cope. 2 inches of height difference isnt the difference between getting an IOI and not, go out with 0 lifts 1 day, then put on ur measly 2 inch lifts and see how drastic the difference of attention u get is. spoiler: it is zero

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather
didn't read a word before scrolling down

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
They were laughing at you

the first day i wore lifts to school (6'6 with them) i almost ran into some foid and she paniced and said "AAAAAH UR TALL" JFL IF UR NOT LIFTMAXXING

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and mojopin
the first day i wore lifts to school (6'6 with them) i almost ran into some foid and she paniced and said "AAAAAH UR TALL" JFL IF UR NOT LIFTMAXXING
:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm: you're giving me ideas

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
which brand do you use?

Fuaark sounds legit. Activates a womans inner-alpha detector. Brand? Or did you make them homemade?