shoelifts are complete and utter cope

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Lost
my dad wears shoelifts to business meetings n stuff like that but its painfully obvious he wears shoe lifts and he doesnt even wear insane lifts, just one section. You can still tell though cuz his ankle ever so slightly gets raised, so shoelifts dont make you look taller, they just make you look like your feet are raised, therefore shoelifts are cope. Also what are you gonna do when a foid calls you out for it when you take your shoes off. HGH during puberty or LL is the only way to go

edit its funny af when a t rex armed manlet wears 3 inch lifts

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, subhuman incel, AscendingHero and 11 others
shit thread, this forum needs to be locked, some of you greycels are really retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 15827, Jason Voorhees and 27 others
my dad wears shoelifts to business meetings n stuff like that but its painfully obvious he wears shoe lifts and he doesnt even wear insane lifts, just one section. You can still tell though cuz his ankle ever so slightly gets raised, so shoelifts dont make you look taller, they just make you look like your feet are raised, therefore shoelifts are cope. Also what are you gonna do when a foid calls you out for it when you take your shoes off. HGH during puberty or LL is the only way to go

Just lol @ frauding 3 fucking inches with just lifts, kys you fucking nigger you make 0 valid fucking points​

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Constantin Denis, TITUS and 6 others

Just lol @ frauding 3 fucking inches with just lifts, kys you fucking nigger you make 0 valid fucking points​

bro my mom clowns my dad for wearing shoe lifts every morning, and he wears shoes that give him 5cm so nothing insane either, have fun walking around in clown shoes

Just wear elevator shoes then. Manlet life is no life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, datboijj, Deleted member and 2 others
shit thread, this forum needs to be locked, some of you greycels are really retarded
he is right tho

i suggest everyone to wear the opposite of shoe lifts, so they can appear more proportional:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 16354 and hairyballscel
he is right tho

i suggest everyone to wear the opposite of shoe lifts, so they can appear more proportional:feelshah:
just don't go overboard theory

with air max 270s the back part of the shoe covers a lot of your heel, so if you wear lifts no one could possibly tell, 2 inch lifts and it doesnt stick out at all

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, AscendingHero, Elvisandreaa and 7 others
literally whats the fucking point of lifts? Outside of burgerland youll have to take them off the moment you step into a household

so if there was ever a broad who fell for your fraud, she will find out about it anyways 🤨?
there are lifts that go into socks

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
hgh during puberty doesn't work, stop repeating this shit retards. I didn't grow an inch past 6'5 after injecting it for a few years
just die

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 4946, datboijj and 3 others
i once wear 3 inch lift and it wasn't obvious at all.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, hairyballscel, rydofx and 3 others
hgh during puberty doesn't work, stop repeating this shit retards. I didn't grow an inch past 6'5 after injecting it for a few years
just die
you were 6'5 nigga :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Op talking about normal size lifts and then there is Amnesia with his 4 inch lifts and overnight slippers with lifts lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 15827, datboijj and 8 others
bro my mom clowns my dad for wearing shoe lifts every morning, and he wears shoes that give him 5cm so nothing insane either, have fun walking around in clown shoes
2 inches is too much you can max fraud 1 inch without raising any suspicion with high top shoes ur dad probably wears low shoes

• Hmm...
Reactions: xefo
you're a retard it wasn't noticable + that's why you wear trousers which cover your raised heel

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member and 1 other person
Keep crying for me you son of a silly turbo manlet with clown proportions

5'8 and 2.5cm adds 1 inch.

With timbs + 1 inch lifts I am 177cm
With normal running trainers + 1 inch lifts I am 176cm
Barefoot I am 173cm (5'8)

f9a184338704ff69bb6177298a2e485b.png

As long as you don't go overboard, you are going to fine

My proportions work on a 5'9 and 5'10 dude so SHAT YA FACE BRUV!

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 4614 and LooksmaxxHopeful
Keep crying for me you son of a silly turbo manlet with clown proportions
JFL:lul:
As long as you don't go overboard, you are going to fine

My proportions work on a 5'9 and 5'10 dude so SHAT YA FACE BRUV!
no shoelifts for your genetics
just die
inch past 6'5!? you say you were 156cm lmfaoO

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
The lifts need to be proportional to the heel of the shoe, and you can only wear so much heel before you look like a tranny. So they aren't a cope, but you have to be sensible with them. Even rich celebrities get it wrong and get mocked online for it.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I just wear nice sneakers that take me from 182-185cm and call it a day.

Arab are tall, contact me to increase your height InshAllah ta ala, dm are open habibi

Allah see everything, stop cheating

Not cheating because people can see the shoe and it’s large sole.

they look sick and I get compliments, the 3cm boost is just a bonus

no one cares if you wear shoes that add height considering Air Forces are the most popular shoe among zoomers

Last edited:
You are falling for the advertised height which is much higher than the real height

And you aren’t acounting for normie shoes which are an inch about

I wear timbs and the “advertised” 3cm section. Timbs are 1.4” and the ‘3cm’ is 0.7”. You get 1” over normie shoes and everyone knows your boot heel is frauding

True. I still get 1 inch on what I normally get vs everyone that doesn;t use lifts and just wears shoes so I'm still that little bit taller

The biggest swing in SMV for height is 5'8 to 5'9 if we are talking JUST that one inch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Yeah true. The ‘catch’ is that people think your boot heel (or air max sole) is frauding much more than it actually is.

On at least 5 occasions wearing either Air Max or Timbs people have pointed out I’m getting ‘at least 2 inches’. Ironically both add only 0.3 and 0.4 over normie shoes.

Definitely, cusp of being short IRL.

With timbs people subliminally know you are getting a boost. Nike Air Max too. Other shoes I'm not too sure. Definitely if it's a boot

My proportions are solid. What would you make of my height if you were to first look at me here?

Would you lean more 5'7, 5'8 or 5'9?

Photo 2020 06 26 11 56 15

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
f yall wanna wear lifts what id reccomend is buy a high top shoe like jordans or converse or nike blazer and literally just add one section of lift.

you want the shoe to be high top so that the ankle doesnt visibly raise.

the past 6 months where i was 5'11 have been brutal, thank god im now a legit 6 ft so i dont have to wear lifts

jk i know being 6 ft flat is cope and not that much of an advantage but still im not risking walking around with a bulging ankle and heel + me and my zoomer friends when we compare heights we always take our shoes off so it doesnt matter even if i were to wear shoe lifts

if yall wanna wear shoe lifts go right ahead, i would just advise not putting lifts into a shoe that already adds a lot of height (nike airmax), and opt for a high top sneaker

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 4614
With timbs people subliminally know you are getting a boost. Nike Air Max too. Other shoes I'm not too sure. Definitely if it's a boot

My proportions are solid. What would you make of my height if you were to first look at me here?

View attachment 1443583
You look like 170cm max

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

View attachment 1443583
if you were 6'0 youd be chadlite

id say u look 5'7.75

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
if you were 6'0 youd be chadlite

id say u look 5'7.75

Nailed it lol

Evening height, which is what that was right there lmao

172 evening

173 morning

Sick

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Nailed it lol

Evening height, which is what that was right there lmao

172 evening

173 morning

Sick
i mustve spent 1000+ hours on celebheights over the span of the past 3 years

• JFL
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 5786 and MakinItHappenReturn
Its the biggest looksmaxing other than JBW

True. Most copers on Here cant understand your genetic Frame AKA bones is what determines you SMV, not some ankle raise

5'9 stocky Ilir latifi moggs 6 foot frauder twink faggot

• +1
Reactions: Germania
No they are not you retard
Your dad has lied to you, he wears 5" lifts and told you is 0.5"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
I still stand by these views (y)

Shoe lifts past like an inch look discernibly uncanny and make u look insecure and fucking up ur proportions for the average person

also caging at greycel me rating makinithappen as chadlite and @we_chillingfosho as 7PSL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:

Shoe lifts past like an inch look discernibly uncanny and make u look insecure and fucking up ur proportions for the average person
It's only you who notices this, most people won't be able to tell...

also caging at greycel me rating makinithappen as chadlite and @we_chillingfosho as 7PSL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Not really dawg, you can fraud 2 inches max with shoe lifts + 1 inch shoe and you got 3 fucking inches that go unnoticable even when you take them off, 3 inches isnt even that fucking much :feelskek: