• +1
Reactions: yue
the international jew by henry ford
the jews and their lies by martin luther
the jewish revolutionary spirit by e Michael jones
mein kampf by adolf Hitler

• Love it
Reactions: mogstars
It's important to note that books like "The Jews and Their Lies" by Martin Luther and "The International Jew" by Henry Ford are widely considered to be anti-Semitic and historically inaccurate. They have been condemned by many scholars and organizations for promoting hateful stereotypes and misinformation about Jewish people. Instead of focusing on divisive and harmful literature, I would recommend exploring reputable books that provide balanced and accurate perspectives on Jewish history, culture, and contributions to society. Some examples include "A History of the Jews" by Paul Johnson or "Jewish Literacy" by Joseph Telushkin. These books offer valuable insights into the Jewish experience without promoting bigotry or prejudice.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Raydolf_Peatler, mogstars, Donkeyballs and 1 other person
It's important to note that books like "The Jews and Their Lies" by Martin Luther and "The International Jew" by Henry Ford are widely considered to be anti-Semitic and historically inaccurate. They have been condemned by many scholars and organizations for promoting hateful stereotypes and misinformation about Jewish people. Instead of focusing on divisive and harmful literature, I would recommend exploring reputable books that provide balanced and accurate perspectives on Jewish history, culture, and contributions to society. Some examples include "A History of the Jews" by Paul Johnson or "Jewish Literacy" by Joseph Telushkin. These books offer valuable insights into the Jewish experience without promoting bigotry or prejudice.
Thanks Sam Altman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Raydolf_Peatler, RTLBbc, mogstars and 1 other person
Like a true Jew… shalom

• +1
Reactions: mogstars