Short hair is such a failo tbh

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Need For Breed
The difference is crazy imo. Why do most normies have short haircuts? Longer hair is great for frauding too if you have a anything other than a square skull/ protruding ears/ shit hairline etc

IMG 3109
IMG 3110

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, futuregigamogger, RoyaleWithCheese and 10 others
start running adam warner game

:rage:

Last edited:
Chad on an incel forum jfl, where are u from

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and kiyopon
Short hair isnt a failo if you have good bone structure or good facial harmony

• +1
Reactions: irkedphaggot
Short hair isnt a failo if you have good bone structure or good facial harmony
It only works on a specific robust jock phenotype, think of Brock Lesnar, Maher etc. nearly everyone else benefits from luscious locks.

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, RoyaleWithCheese, STUPIDREFEREES and 2 others
No difference whatsoever may even argue you look better with a short cut
High class prince vs Russian gopnik beating up niggers in the street

High class prince vs Russian gopnik beating up niggers in the street
More like daddys boy eating dick for dinner driving a 10k mercedes and russian bad boy mma combat sport athlete ivan drago

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and Icon
More like daddys boy eating dick for dinner driving a 10k mercedes and russian bad boy mma combat sport athlete ivan drago
Cope, hair is often what makes or breaks most men. Take any tiktok prettyboy or even Lachowski and give them a typical shitty normie “fade with a little longer on top “and they lose all appeal

• +1
Reactions: Icon and lilith
Cope, hair is often what makes or breaks most men. Take any tiktok prettyboy or even Lachowski and give them a typical shitty normie “fade with a little longer on top “and they lose all appeal
If u want to appeal to ltb ugly ethnics go ahead and have a long hair

• JFL
Reactions: fuse
It’s the opposite, retard. Chav fades are what appeals to low class sluts.
Let me guess you have some garbage like this:
Chav

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, STUPIDREFEREES, Deprived and 3 others
It’s the opposite, retard. Chav fades are what appeals to low class sluts.
Let me guess you have some garbage like this:View attachment 2917677
Nope my hair is actually mid length with no fade and i cut it myself just to avoid shitty barbers giving me a short cut on the sides and long on the top

looks the same tbh

IMG 9980
long hair is only a halo if they look like this
im aiming for this rn

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Nope my hair is actually mid length with no fade and i cut it myself just to avoid shitty barbers giving me a short cut on the sides and long on the top
So what are you arguing about tbh? What’s your ideal haircut?

looks the same tbh

View attachment 2917679
long hair is only a halo if they look like this
im aiming for this rn
Works better on normies too since it frauds failos. I cage at normies with dumbo ears trying to rock fades for example

You look slightly better with the shorter hair, more masculine

Although less mature girls would prefer the curtains

• JFL
Reactions: fuse and Zelenskyiv
You look slightly better with the shorter hair, more masculine

Although less mature girls would prefer the curtains
Cope. “Less mature girls”, shit and here I was going after prime women like an idiot.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MrOrion and Zelenskyiv
When did this place turn into malegazecopers.org?

So what are you arguing about tbh? What’s your ideal haircut?

Works better on normies too since it frauds failos. I cage at normies with dumbo ears trying to rock fades for example
Im arguing that short hair on the sides only looks good if u have a slickback or to the side if u have good bones

Im arguing that short hair on the sides only looks good if u have a slickback or to the side if u have good bones
i have very good zygos and good jaw but shitty hairline, t50 eyes is that ok?

@Zelenskyiv You look great with both short and long hair. Just don't smile. It makes you look kind of effeminate. You don't need to be all serious, but don't smile unless you're showing your teeth. Smiling (with the mouth closed) is bad for men.

What the fuck does “less mature girls” even mean? You mean old roasties? Women don’t ever mature mentally past like 16 lol. You’re talking about maturity like a roastie coper

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
What the fuck does “less mature girls” even mean? You mean old roasties? Women don’t ever mature mentally past like 16 lol. You’re talking about maturity like a roastie coper
exactly all "mature" girls are just walled roasties with no other choices other than balding post 30s men , obv they still would choose prime chad any day if they could

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Zelenskyiv
That's not even short hair on the right picture, also long hair does not suit everyone

less mature looking, and lower E
10-14 year olds
the type who like kpop guys and borderline femboys

Girls mature from that taste around 16, and look more attractive

you dont want to appeal to prebuscents and validation deprived girls jfl

Also you're malding over a simple statement, dont be a bitch bro

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
exactly all "mature" girls are just walled roasties with no other choices other than balding post 30s men , obv they still would choose prime chad any day if they could
Not what I mean by mature
I mean girls > 16

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
less mature looking, and lower E
10-14 year olds
the type who like kpop guys and borderline femboys

Girls mature from that taste around 16, and look more attractive

you dont want to appeal to prebuscents and validation deprived girls jfl

Also you're malding over a simple statement, dont be a bitch bro
Who the fuck was talking about 10 year olds lmao. Go look at all the tiktok prettyboys prime (16 - 25) foids are thirsting after and tell me how many have this cut
Chav

as opposed to a messy middle part

• +1
Who the fuck was talking about 10 year olds lmao. Go look at all the tiktok prettyboys prime (16 - 25) foids are thirsting after and tell me how many have this cut
View attachment 2917712
shit cut
as opposed to a messy middle part
They have curtains and fringe cuts yes, I am aware. And they look better with both over a combover.
But I am talking about your case only. You look better with the combover. Although the middle part is good too.
What I am saying is you look childish with the curtains, and the combover makes you look more dimorphic. Maybe its the angle that is making your face wider though.

• +1

long hair is everything

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and jisko32
Because many guys lack the attractive feminine features to complement long hair. They’re just smart. If you think 90% of men are just cutting their hair for no reason that’s a bit silly.

I’ll say it again. Long hair by itself looks more aesthetic, but on a male face it’s not necessarily more appealing/attractive.

Because many guys lack the attractive feminine features to complement long hair. They’re just smart. If you think 90% of men are just cutting their hair for no reason that’s a bit silly.

I’ll say it again. Long hair by itself looks more aesthetic, but on a male face it’s not necessarily more appealing/attractive.
I don’t even mean super long though, something like Delon or Chico works on 99% of men
IMG 3113

But most guys have shit like this:
Chav

You look way better with short hair

• Ugh..
I don’t even mean super long though, something like Delon or Chico works on 99% of men
It doesn’t though. The fact you used those two as an example kind of gives it away. Delon, for example, has enough feminine features to look good with long sides.

You’d be surprised at the difference short sides makes to most guys.

• JFL
It doesn’t though. The fact you used those two as an example kind of gives it away. Delon, for example, has enough feminine features to look good with long sides.
I gave 2 obvious examples that everyone would know, it’s just a normal haircut.
You’d be surprised at the difference short sides makes to most guys.
Oh I know what difference it makes. 90% of men have sub-par skulls and short sides just accentuate their flaws.

You look way better with short hair
Who would’ve thought that fucking Reddit knows more about looks than this site jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Allornothing
Agree

• +1
I gave 2 obvious examples that everyone would know, it’s just a normal haircut.

Oh I know what difference it makes. 90% of men have sub-par skulls and short sides just accentuate their flaws.

Who would’ve thought that fucking Reddit knows more about looks than this site jfl
I get 10 times the amount of female attention with short hair and multiple women have told me that short hair looks way better

Short hair makes your bones pop more

I get 10 times the amount of female attention with short hair and multiple women have told me that short hair looks way better

Women will also tell you to stop being a misogynistic inkel. Notice how almost no good looking men have the shitty normie fade. Look at any actor, model, tiktoker with lots of followers, they all have longer hair.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES

I've been told the exact opposite. Short hair is what every bloated 20% bf slopcel is running. I get way more attention with long hair

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, nofap and Zelenskyiv
I've been told the exact opposite. Short hair is what every bloated 20% bf slopcel is running. I get way more attention with long hair
Yeah it depends on the person i would say
I have some friends when they get their hair cut too short they end up looking like overgrown baby cancer patients

• +1
Reactions: Lean4Life
Show any cute white girl the 2 pictures OP posted and they'd prefer the longer hair

• +1
My long wavy hair is a JB magnet. That is literally the only thing I have to change about me and it is a matter of jb magnet or not.

• +1
short hair is subhuman

That you?

But yeah, short hair sucks ass. Guys here saying right is better is male gazed af. Whenever I get short hair I make sure it’s a messy fringe, nothing less

• +1