(Shortcels Suifuel warning) Height is INGRAINED into Foid mind

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

ConstructionMaxxing
This takes me back to senior year of high school, at the time, I was the pres of my school’s robotics team. Hence I did lotta volunteering in middle school helping with classes and shit. On one particular class, I was assigned to help this 7th grade girl with building some stuff with magnetic blocks. She wanted to build a massive tower that reached the ceiling. So I did what I could, I stood there and kept putting blocks on blocks, until it almost reached the ceiling, but we had ran outta blocks. What shocked me was what the little girl said: “Mrs. Blank, look at this tower! It must be OVER 6 FOOT!” The teacher responded saying that “Yeah! That is so tall it must be OVER 6 FOOT!” Can you believe that this little girl who goes to super traditional christian school said this? Height halo is not learned…it is ingrained into foid mind via millions of evolution. It is indeed OVER boyos.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones
ferfdd

A 5'7 chad is 5'11 in eyes of a stacy

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, SubhumanCurrycel and BananaBoy
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Water with too many words

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and N8verBegan
consumed too many heightpills over the years it isnt even suifuel anymore

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, SA7, med and 1 other person
consumed too many heightpills over the years it isnt even suifuel anymore
jfl if you think a subhuman gray tiktokfag user with barrett pfp telling us how his 7th classmate (i assume this event happened yesterday) foid friend got suprised by how a tower is over 6 foot is suifuel blackpill op get cancer + shot in head asap dog naggur shit thread 😍😊👍