Should I buy falim gum or a jawline exerciser to grow my masseter muscles?

Uefa CR7 league

Uefa CR7 league

Cristiano el mejor del mundo
Also should I put the gum/exerciser on both sides to chew?

only chew on your left side, since most people are right handed, they will subconsciously chew on their right side, and are therefore asymmetrical. Chewing really hard gum on the left side will counteract this. Vise versa if you are left handed, then only chew on the right side.

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU, GabachoCopium and Deleted member 62070
only chew on your left side, since most people are right handed, they will subconsciously chew on their right side, and are therefore asymmetrical. Chewing really hard gum on the left side will counteract this. Vise versa if you are left handed, then only chew on the right side.
no thats not right, right handed people love the right side of the face, the left side should have more personality (less built) So only chew on the right side, as to be weaker on the left to have a better personality ass to attract more people you stupid little vermin, die little bug. hehe i love carrots, and i love puppy

no thats not right, right handed people love the right side of the face, the left side should have more personality (less built) So only chew on the right side, as to be weaker on the left to have a better personality ass to attract more people you stupid little vermin, die little bug. hehe i love carrots, and i love puppy
what da hell

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
idk if ur trolling or not ima be honest

idk if ur trolling or not ima be honest
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GOL GO GOL GOL GOL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Get falim since it's cheaper and still rough.

around 6 months ago now i chewed falim like crazy and my tooth got like disloged and i have regular toothaches, not sure the full extent of it bc i havent seen a dentist yet

No products are gonna reverse years of dogshit enviroment/ diet and revolting genetics. Just kys atp