Should I challenge my dad to a fight

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
He seems to be acting like a bich nigguh !

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcel2002, Trilogy, lemonnz and 4 others
why

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and sub5c3l
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcel2002 and NoseProphecy
He'll kick your ass boi only chance for you is to shoot him. Even stabbing a mf like ER for you is too risky.

• Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine
He'll kick your ass boi only chance for you is to shoot him. Even stabbing a mf like ER for you is too risky.
I can beat his ass now that i'm off the pill.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
I can beat his ass now that i'm off the pill.
Is he old? Sorry I don't mean no disrespect but you looked fat asf in your latest video. You sure you're fit for fight??

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and NoseProphecy
Is he old? Sorry I don't mean no disrespect but you looked fat asf in your latest video. You sure you're fit for fight??
I am slowly getting back in shape n shut !

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
I am slowly getting back in shape n shut !
Same except I'm only gonna cut to 8% bf to look a little better. I gave up on fighting and chit. I'm just not cut out for all that crap.

• Love it
challenge him to a fap contest

Same except I'm only gonna cut to 8% bf to look a little better. I gave up on fighting and chit. I'm just not cut out for all that crap.
I will become a great fighter and get jenna ortega to notice me after becoming a multiweight champion !

If you want to get grounded again, sure.

I will become a great fighter and get jenna ortega to notice me after becoming a multiweight champion !
Oh ok, she's not my type att all so I guess you can have her. Still though, don't you think it'd be better to have some realistic plans instead of this hyperbole?

• Love it
Oh ok, she's not my type att all so I guess you can have her. Still though, don't you think it'd be better to have some realistic plans instead of this hyperbole?
Achieving greatness is definitely realistic !

Mann cut this crap out. If you're for real tho you should record yourself ambushing your dad when he walks in ur room to give u ur pills n chit.

Post it on YouTube it's gonna be your big break man.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL