Should I chew or not

G

Giaco900

Iron
I found thousands of different opinions on the forum.
I started mewing a few months ago and I'm getting great results, my gonial angle is way better and my overall jaw looks more defined.

I was a mouth breather so I think most of these improvements are just due to my facial muscle getting back in shape.

Now I'm wondering is chewing good or not?
I don't want to look bloated or fuck my face up.
My plan is to just chew 1.5 hour a day with normal sugar free gum, nothing extreme, just to keep the massetters in shape. What do you guys think?

• +1
Reactions: SA7
Yes bro

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Chew Falim gum for 45 minutes on each side, research closed mouth chewing and open mouth chewing

• +1
Chew Falim gum for 45 minutes on each side, research closed mouth chewing and open mouth chewing
same movement no matter how you chew

the research you did was lookism.net autism

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 470
I found thousands of different opinions on the forum.
I started mewing a few months ago and I'm getting great results, my gonial angle is way better and my overall jaw looks more defined.

I was a mouth breather so I think most of these improvements are just due to my facial muscle getting back in shape.

Now I'm wondering is chewing good or not?
I don't want to look bloated or fuck my face up.
My plan is to just chew 1.5 hour a day with normal sugar free gum, nothing extreme, just to keep the massetters in shape. What do you guys think?
If your looking better then obviously you should continue chewing or maintain what you're doing.

• +1
chew falim, it's cheaper and pieces are harder than normal gum

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and NickGurr
If your looking better then obviously you should continue chewing or maintain what you're doing.
moles me

• +1
Still can't understand if massetters hypertrophy and having big masseters is good or not???

I mean if you are lean of course.