20230325_100202~2.jpg
    813.9 KB · Views: 0

• JFL
Reactions: Lucid and LowTrust
yes u look like a child molester

U look like a black pilled John Wick

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, cancercell, hattrick and 1 other person
portrait-of-primeval-caveman-wearing-animal-skin-holding-stone-tipped-hammer-prehistoric.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
for real cut your hair and shave

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124

Attachments

• FaceApp_1679782396668.jpg
    FaceApp_1679782396668.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • FaceApp_1679782407452.jpg
    FaceApp_1679782407452.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
nah u look good, girls love a luscious head of hair

Do I look decent with long hair or would another haircut suit my face better
the hair mogs ur face doesnt

u would look like shit in any haircut but just do a business casual cut so ppl dont think ur a hobo rapist

U look like a black pilled John Wick
the guy in ur pfp so obviously got surgery lol look at the curve right before the chin that's not normal at all

Do I look decent with long hair or would another haircut suit my face better

Hey man, I hope your day is well. I just glanced at this thread, and in all honesty, you should most definitely keep your hair due to your lower third (jaw, chin, etc) somewhat tapering towards the end of your face (unfortunately, you do not have a wide jaw), and also your upper-third will look a bit awkward and misplaced due to its rounded, less-pronounced nature. Lastly, I recommend that you look into certain hairstyles that you like; for starters, I advise a "wolf-cut" to add more texture and layers/density, but to each their own. Godspeed, brother!

Hey man, I hope your day is well. I just glanced at this thread, and in all honesty, you should most definitely keep your hair due to your lower third (jaw, chin, etc) somewhat tapering towards the end of your face (unfortunately, you do not have a wide jaw), and also your upper-third will look a bit awkward and misplaced due to its rounded, less-pronounced nature. Lastly, I recommend that you look into certain hairstyles that you like; for starters, I advise a "wolf-cut" to add more texture and layers/density, but to each their own. Godspeed, brother!
Wow actually good advice thanks