Should I expect faster results for collagen with a derminator 2 over tretinoin?

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
Title, I’ve been using tret but will microneedling mog tret? I have only a few small acne scars on my nose apart from others

Use both

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349 and SOS-Sonic
Hard to answer tbh, it depends on the concentration of the tretinoin and frequency of your microneedling sessions. Tret typically takes 6 weeks for it to work for most people. Some people respond to microneedling after a few sessions while others barely see progress. It its hard to say, but why not do both?

Hard to answer tbh, it depends on the concentration of the tretinoin and frequency of your microneedling sessions. Tret typically takes 6 weeks for it to work for most people. Some people respond to microneedling after a few sessions while others barely see progress. It its hard to say, but why not do both?
You aren’t supposed to use micro and treat together

You aren’t supposed to use micro and treat together
Not right after, so wait 3-5 days after your microneedling session. And once every 2-3 weeks is what many dematologists recommend.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Not right after, so wait 3-5 days after your microneedling session.
Right but I’m trying to micro needle like once a week for like 3 months, and you rent suppose to use it 4 days before or after micro, so basically no time to use tret

Right but I’m trying to micro needle like once a week for like 3 months, and you rent suppose to use it 4 days before or after micro, so basically no time to use tret
You should use tret everyday, except the days right after you have microneedled. And for scar reduction you need at least 0.5 -1 mm, and at that length once a week on the face is way to much. Aim for every 2 weeks at most.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII