Photo 2022 12 25 10 22 09

No

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
your eyes are already small and upturned i think it would look shit

Is there someone who has done it?

View attachment 2011159
Nigga you already have almond eyes...

If I were you, I would care bout my harmony a lot more... your face is literally uncanny valley. Nothing to do with your eyes, which might be your best feature tbh...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683

If I were you, I would care bout my harmony a lot more... your face is literally uncanny valley. Nothing to do with your eyes, which might be your best feature tbh...
What would you recommend besides rhino and paranasal?

Lol dude I'm even more confident that my surgery went well seeing multiple posts like this popping up and 10+ DMs saying they are consulting with my Surgeon 😂😂

But yes, you are right. Homie does not need eyelid surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Artemis
Don’t do any eye surgeries, they look fine

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 20370

Attachments

• Obama.jpg
    Obama.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Meeks.png
    Meeks.png
    359.5 KB · Views: 0
Lol dude I'm even more confident that my surgery went well seeing multiple posts like this popping up and 10+ DMs saying they are consulting with my Surgeon 😂😂

But yes, you are right. Homie does not need eyelid surgery.
did you ever discuss lengthening the eye itself with your surgeon? like pulling the skin around the temple could lengthen the eye, that's what i want to achieve tbh. almost like a facelift

did you ever discuss lengthening the eye itself with your surgeon? like pulling the skin around the temple could lengthen the eye, that's what i want to achieve tbh. almost like a facelift
I get what you mean but no I never thought of that. I have no idea if that's even a procedure they could do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
What would you recommend besides rhino and paranasal?
This is pretty much 90% of your un-canniness.

The other is huge low-set cheekbones. Idk what to do with it: ofc you can shave the bone off (women do this), and place high-cheekbone implant.

Holy fuark it is really Over

It doesn't work on people with your affliction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
This guy is the next Jamescurlyhead.

He only joined this place (less than a month) and he already has 1200+ posts and talks about panic attacks generated by this place.

You'll never be chad and there's not much you can do about it, stop obsessing about your face and start enjoying life.

You spend all your goddamn time here, don't you have a life, friends and hobbies ?

Autistic and retarted mentalcel.

Last edited:
You're capped by your height manlet : you'll never be chad. Stop obsessing on Amnesia or other looksmaxxers that ascended, they already had a good base.

You can only improve so much. Stop talking about the blackpill to your entourage like an autist and stop spending your whole time here.

This guy will commit suicide before the end of this year at this rate. Admins better ban him before he goes full retard.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 24444
This guy is the next Jamescurlyhead.

He only joined this place (less than a month) and he already has 1200+ posts and talks about panic attacks generated by this place.

You'll never be chad and there's not much you can do about it, stop obsessing about your face and start enjoying life.

You spend all your goddamn time here, don't you have a life, friends and hobbies ?

Autistic and retarted mentalcel.
I’ve hardly been here that long, I have a life. And I have almost 1400 posts in a short time frame. I just find this place addicting and it helps kill time at work. I also don’t take half the bs here serious though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
You're capped by your height manlet : you'll never be chad. Stop obsessing on Amnesia or other looksmaxxers that ascended, they already had a good base.

You can only improve so much. Stop talking about the blackpill to your entourage like an autist and stop spending your whole time here.

This guy will commit suicide before the end of this year at this rate. Admins better ban him before he goes full retard.
Actually dude you are right, I kinda came to the conclusion that I care more about the opinion of people here than about woman and rotting here all day