Should I get braces?

gr34ter

gr34ter

Diamond
I don't a terrible overbite but I do have one, I know they will just revert back if I don't wear a retainer for a while after which I can't be bothered with, what should I do

• +1
Reactions: Acridax
my teeth have got cavities, im just afraid they will have to pull shit out
Wtf. Nasty. You think girls gonna deal with your nasty breath. Fix your whole mouth

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and Dream99
Wtf. Nasty. You think girls gonna deal with your nasty breath. Fix your whole mouth

• Ugh..
Reactions: iMogEveryone
Dumbass low iQ comment
So you think pulling your teeth, those that cannot be put back, is the solution for fucking up your facial aesthetics? Sure braces are good and i made a thread about my experience, but pulling your teeth is just fucking stupid nigga decision

• JFL
Reactions: iMogEveryone
So you think pulling your teeth, those that cannot be put back, is the solution for fucking up your facial aesthetics? Sure braces are good and i made a thread about my experience, but pulling your teeth is just fucking stupid nigga decision
Lol pulling teeth does not change face shape they put a crown there you low IQ cuck

• WTF
Lol pulling teeth does not change face shape they put a crown there you low IQ cuck
I'd rather keep my real teeth than some fucking fake crowns when i have the option

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gr34ter and iMogEveryone
I'd rather keep my real teeth than some fucking fake crowns when i have the option
Real teeth with infections all over your mouth. Nice logic. Just go back to jerking off in your mom house. You re lowering my iq

One of the smartest decisions I made. It fixed my teeth. Don't forget to whiten it after the treatment if your teeth aren't white already.

• +1
Real teeth with infections all over your mouth. Nice logic. Just go back to jerking off in your mom house. You re lowering my iq
Ok, what do you even fucking mean, before braces i had normal healthy teeth but with crowding, why should i pull out my teeth