Should I get DNP?

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
I heard DNP is extremely good for weight loss. Of course, everyone knows that it's straight up poison and even 100mg of difference can separate normal dose from lethal dose. I am a 72kg male, and my plan is to take 125mg of DNP every other day (15 capsules overall). Is this a smart plan, or should I avoid it alltogether?

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6
Avoid it as I’m not confident that you have done enough research

• +1
Reactions: karbo, SixCRY and Incoming
Avoid it as I’m not confident that you have done enough research
Explain. What research is there to make? Optimal dosage is 4mg/kg/day, so 288 per day seems ideal for me. I will be going as low as 125 every other day so it doesnt build up in my body.

There is a 0% chance that anyone on this forum has run DNP as much as me or at the dosages I have. DNP hands down the most effective fat burner on the planet, however, it is definitely not worth unless you’re jacked and have supraphysiological amounts of muscle mass. The side effects to rewards are not worth it if you are not jacked.
I am 100kg at 5’7.
It is extremely dangerous and shouldn’t be considered unless you are competing. You should focus on regular dieting/cardio and training. It will take you much further.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 643 and Incoming
Explain. What research is there to make? Optimal dosage is 4mg/kg/day, so 288 per day seems ideal for me. I will be going as low as 125 every other day so it doesnt build up in my body.
Dude believe me, you're not desperate, you're just lazy. I've seen people go from 100 kg to 70 or so. If you try it and die, you deserve it.

There is a 0% chance that anyone on this forum has run DNP as much as me or at the dosages I have. DNP hands down the most effective fat burner on the planet, however, it is definitely not worth unless you’re jacked and have supraphysiological amounts of muscle mass. The side effects to rewards are not worth it if you are not jacked.
I am 100kg at 5’7.
It is extremely dangerous and shouldn’t be considered unless you are competing. You should focus on regular dieting/cardio and training. It will take you much further.
Yeah, but at a dosage I plan on doing it, side effects will be almost non-existent. It will be an easy way to help me out a bit, and give me a slight boost.

Yeah, but at a dosage I plan on doing it, side effects will be almost non-existent. It will be an easy way to help me out a bit, and give me a slight boost.
Don’t do it unless you are already pretty lean and need the extra boost to get even leaner

You plan on using 55mg a day. My god...
Bro, just don’t bother, you’ll probably end up eating it back with the hunger it causes. Don’t waste your time.

• +1
Reactions: Bird Bluebird
You plan on using 55mg a day. My god...
Bro, just don’t bother, you’ll probably end up eating it back with the hunger it causes. Don’t waste your time.
mk then imma do more whatever. I just know I can't do more than 290 a day and that's an upper limit that I dont plan on hitting

Take clen it a adds like 400-500cal deficit

Idk much about DNP but if you have done enought research then do it, i heard its thé best fatburner but also the worst side effect

But for me hands down clen is good i dont feel like shit when cutting and it helps

loosing wait is 100% diet btw

DNP used with brain is WAY MORE SAFE than clen
CLEN long term will DESTROY ur heart
DNP can be even healthy and some studies prove that can work against cancer cells

I took in the past, MAGIC SHIT (but be cautious with the dose)
Now i dont know where to get it
SO PLEASE IF SOMEONE KNOWS A SOURCE lemme know, i can help with dose, protocols and shit

AND DONT TALK ABOUT DNP IF YOU JUST KNOW SOME SHITTY TALKS on the DRUG...

DNP used with brain is WAY MORE SAFE than clen
CLEN long term will DESTROY ur heart
DNP can be even healthy and some studies prove that can work against cancer cells

I took in the past, MAGIC SHIT (but be cautious with the dose)
Now i dont know where to get it
SO PLEASE IF SOMEONE KNOWS A SOURCE lemme know, i can help with dose, protocols and shit

AND DONT TALK ABOUT DNP IF YOU JUST KNOW SOME SHITTY TALKS on the DRUG...
empire market

dnp is legit more dangerous than meth, it was literally used to make fucking bombs in the first world war
when u take it ur energy basically turns into heat and since theres no energy, the body starts breaking down fat to fucking survive. very dangerous shit

just buy ephedrine or clenbuterol and start exercising

I am 100kg at 5’7.
how are u that heavy at that height? fat or muscle lmao

empire market

dnp is legit more dangerous than meth, it was literally used to make fucking bombs in the first world war
when u take it ur energy basically turns into heat and since theres no energy, the body starts breaking down fat to fucking survive. very dangerous shit

just buy ephedrine or clenbuterol and start exercising

Hahahaha
Typical comment from someone who just read some alarmist guy or article
for real, check all studies there are after dnp, not just those who talk shit
it is dose dependent,you will die as easy because of overdose of caffeine than with overdose of DNP

every drug is useful and dangerous at the same time, it all depends what is ur dose
The poison is on the dose, not on the substance

Do whatever you think will benefit you bro

Hahahaha
The poison is on the dose, not on the substance
the substance is literally poisonous. im not gonna link studies because ion care enough, but i've read it reacts incredibly harmful to some cells

you can also microdose acid (literal acid not LSD) and it wont kill you. doesnt make it healthy does it? the only difference is that by using dnp you get rid of fat, but definitely not in a healthy natural way

DNP is hands down the most physically dangerous substance I’ve come across. You honestly don’t need it. As someone who has run more DNP than most. If you’re already that lean, why not just add some cardio or eat fewer cals. You don’t want the agony of dealing with just the hunger alone. You’ll probably end up reversing all your progress lol