Should I get INFRAS now or later?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
title, im getting jaw surgery in january. should i try to get infra implants during that time, designed by giant implants, or should I wait maybe like 5 years or so (I'm 18 rn) and then later on get a full face of implants.

my parents were already hesitant to fund me for jaw surgery for health so it'll be hard to convince them to scrounge up more for implants, but giant might totally ignore me and not complete it in time AND maybe i should wait until after jaw surgery and reassess, plus maybe getting it at the same time as all the other implants will help them all fit together more aesthetically. if i get infra in 5 years then technology might advance more but college is the prime of my life that im just about to enter.

any thoughts on what to do?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, 5'7 zoomer, normie_joe and 2 others
title, im getting jaw surgery in january. should i try to get infra implants during that time, designed by giant implants, or should I wait maybe like 5 years or so (I'm 18 rn) and then later on get a full face of implants.

my parents were already hesitant to fund me for jaw surgery for health so it'll be hard to convince them to scrounge up more for implants, but giant might totally ignore me and not complete it in time AND maybe i should wait until after jaw surgery and reassess, plus maybe getting it at the same time as all the other implants will help them all fit together more aesthetically. if i get infra in 5 years then technology might advance more but college is the prime of my life that im just about to enter.

any thoughts on what to do?
Get is as soon as possible

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Get them at 60

Get them at 60
I found a doppelganger of the guy in your AVI LMAO unless it's him for real

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
You should get a rope and hang yourself, faggot

Get is as soon as possible
Dont u think if I get them all at same time though then design and shit might mog harder and work better together? Like inframalars etc

Dont u think if I get them all at same time though then design and shit might mog harder and work better together? Like inframalars etc
If you go to the right surgeon and get the right sized implant you will have the most natural appearance possible, I don't think they can get anymore natural than what we have now, or even if so the results might not be differentiable. All I think will happen in future is for the procedure to be more common, less complicated and more expensive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Only the Eye area, He Jaw mogs you hard and SMV Mogs to dust

Do stop, I am a better looking man than him. :LOL:

I crush his SMV. He has status that's why you halo him. What a daft fuck.

I was a camboy for a reason. You had to pass auditions to be a cam boy. You couldn't look like any regular Joe. I had bitches paying to see me. Not just gays and you also have no clue about my former success before I settled down.

• +1
Reactions: steroids and niqfan625
Yeah the second picture looks good

The irony is the smiling picture was the one that got most of the hits.

Proof of male-gaze, ngl lol

If you go to the right surgeon and get the right sized implant you will have the most natural appearance possible, I don't think they can get anymore natural than what we have now, or even if so the results might not be differentiable. All I think will happen in future is for the procedure to be more common, less complicated and more expensive
thats not my question, sorry if i was vague, im not asking about the technology improving in the future, im asking if i should get them now or if i should wait later and get the right combination of implants that might look more harmonious together (aka inframalars) vs lone infra implants?

also do you think there will be a big difference aesthetically if i got them now and got rest of implants later VS getting them all at same time later

thats not my question, sorry if i was vague, im not asking about the technology improving in the future, im asking if i should get them now or if i should wait later and get the right combination of implants that might look more harmonious together (aka inframalars) vs lone infra implants?

also do you think there will be a big difference aesthetically if i got them now and got rest of implants later VS getting them all at same time later
I would suggest getting infra-orbital implants right now and rest of them later, Because later on in case you find that you need more aesthetic improvement you can always get more or replace the current implant, I don't recommend getting all of them at the same time right now also I don't think there will be any noticeable difference aesthetically if you get them now vs later but keep in mind on rare occasions some minor facial changes can occur in the early 20s which might affect the implant functioning and appearance, heard a story of a guy on reddit who got paranasal implant at 18 and when he grew a bit older the implant didn't go well with the face because apparently there was some bone/soft tissue growth and he had to go under the knives again

• +1
I would suggest getting infra-orbital implants right now and rest of them later, Because later on in case you find that you need more aesthetic improvement you can always get more or replace the current implant, I don't recommend getting all of them at the same time right now also I don't think there will be any noticeable difference aesthetically if you get them now vs later but keep in mind on rare occasions some minor facial changes can occur in the early 20s which might affect the implant functioning and appearance, heard a story of a guy on reddit who got paranasal implant at 18 and when he grew a bit older the implant didn't go well with the face because apparently there was some bone/soft tissue growth and he had to go under the knives again
Ok, thank you, I think I will avoid implants until my 20s or so then in that case.

Also I can't get everything I want rn besides infras and maybe malars or smth idk but nothing for the eye area or jaw

Ok, thank you, I think I will avoid implants until my 20s or so then in that case.

Also I can't get everything I want rn besides infras and maybe malars or smth idk but nothing for the eye area or jaw
If you are planning to get infraorbital implants, make sure they are saddled, this will give you not only under eye support but also more almond eyelish look to the eye which will be significant

• +1
If you are planning to get infraorbital implants, make sure they are saddled, this will give you not only under eye support but also more almond eyelish look to the eye which will be significant
Yup, ofc

What u think of inframalars? Are they just a term for infraorbital and malar implants or is it like a single implant covering both areas?

View attachment 2563326View attachment 2563327

Do stop, I am a better looking man than him. :LOL:

I crush his SMV. He has status that's why you halo him. What a daft fuck.

I was a camboy for a reason. You had to pass auditions to be a cam boy. You couldn't look like any regular Joe. I had bitches paying to see me. Not just gays and you also have no clue about my former success before I settled down.
Should bleach your skin unironically, you'd look good whiter. Too pajeety right now.

Yup, ofc

What u think of inframalars? Are they just a term for infraorbital and malar implants or is it like a single implant covering both areas?
Single implant covering both.

It seems to be better to get a malar junction, even with little projection, on any infraorbital implant as it can otherwise create an annoying little step-off.

• +1
Single implant covering both.

It seems to be better to get a malar junction, even with little projection, on any infraorbital implant as it can otherwise create an annoying little step-off.
so u always think they should be done together??

so u always think they should be done together??
They usually are, would be a little silly to have two adjoining implants when you can have one that covers both areas perfectly.

• +1
They usually are, would be a little silly to have two adjoining implants when you can have one that covers both areas perfectly.
what about midface implant? what is that? which implants does it combine?

This isn’t feasible for most people only like 3 surgeons do them saddled.

• +1
This isn’t feasible for most people only like 3 surgeons do them saddled.
@TheHandcel giant can hook you up with surgeons that can do saddled infras. I know for sure pagnoni has done them before

Also ny advice is to get the infras ASAP. Dont wait if you dont need to

After

• +1
Also ny advice is to get the infras ASAP. Dont wait if you dont need to
What are the chances of going blind from saddled infraorbitals? I can find info that they’re more dangerous, but I can’t find the odds of it happening.

What are the chances of going blind from saddled infraorbitals? I can find info that they’re more dangerous, but I can’t find the odds of it happening.
Chances cant be high. The implant doesnt touch the eyeball i think. Theres a deleted user by the name of misc008 or something that got saddled infras from pagnoni and people were shitting on him saying his after results were the same. Apparently infection risk is a big deal with saddled infras and if it reaches the eye, you can become blind. This is all theory, though. Still stuff to look out for. To be on the safe side, I'd stick with soft tissue surgery for the eyelids.

• +1
Reactions: ascenscionisnear
Chances cant be high. The implant doesnt touch the eyeball i think. Theres a deleted user by the name of misc008 or something that got saddled infras from pagnoni and people were shitting on him saying his after results were the same. Apparently infection risk is a big deal with saddled infras and if it reaches the eye, you can become blind. This is all theory, though. Still stuff to look out for. To be on the safe side, I'd stick with soft tissue surgery for the eyelids.
Interesting, I think I remember his posts. The results weren’t impressive considering he got both infras + supras. What’s your opinion on non saddled infra plus fat grafting? Supposedly can smoothen the transition between the implant and the eye.

what about midface implant? what is that? which implants does it combine?
All possible midface implants are infra-orbital, malar, sub-malar (you don't usually augment this area in males due to feminizing effect) and paranasal. Paranasal implants are usually not needed after a Le Fort 1, especially a high-cut.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and Deleted member 19766
Interesting, I think I remember his posts. The results weren’t impressive considering he got both infras + supras. What’s your opinion on non saddled infra plus fat grafting? Supposedly can smoothen the transition between the implant and the eye.
Probably because he was like 30% BF lol

• +1
Chances cant be high.

The fact that so many surgeons refuse to do them arguing safety concerns makes me think otherwise. I’d like to see actual theories and data about it though.

• +1
All possible midface implants are infra-orbital, malar, sub-malar (you don't usually augment this area in males due to feminizing effect) and paranasal. Paranasal implants are usually not needed after a Le Fort 1, especially a high-cut.

Yeah realistically @TheHandcel should be looking at only one implant (supra/malar), the question is how close to the eye should it start

• +1
malar = zygo implant, right? and wtf is diff between malar and sub malar? just curious