Should I go out with an female only group?

NationalWarrior

NationalWarrior

Future Dad
So since coming to uni there almost no dudes in my class and I have to sit with some foids, and I want to go out but I don't know that many people in the city.
Should I go out with them being the only dude?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Pikabro
that's gay asf ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558 and ggg.tv
That's why Im asking, people on the street gonna see me and think imma fag or something
its honestly up to you but most people are gonna think ur a fag or something

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
^^ everyone’s gonna think ur a homo

its honestly up to you but most people are gonna think ur a fag or something
Because I know people from the gym but not well enough to hang out with them, and it is either go out with those chicks or not go out at all

You might as well go out with those females, it’s only gay if you’re giggling with them or going shopping w/ them. But u should invite a male friend

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pride, NationalWarrior, Samsepioler and 1 other person
that's gay asf ngl
nah, it's only gay if OP only has that friendgroup and has no guy friends

but him going out with an only female friendgroup sometimes while also having a guy friend group mogs

OP go out with them

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and wackedchives
nah, it's only gay if OP only has that friendgroup and has no guy friends

but him going out with an only female friendgroup sometimes while also having a guy friend group mogs

OP go out with them
Its a complex situation: Dudes in my class are geeks (no more need to explain)
-flatmates older than me and I can't really go out with them, and my Og friend group we are doing uni in different cities so almost no linking up.

My plan is to go another flat next year, with guys my age to try and hang out with them. What do you think?

So since coming to uni there almost no dudes in my class and I have to sit with some foids, and I want to go out but I don't know that many people in the city.
Should I go out with them being the only dude?
Yes, that's what I did back when I was in college, there were very few other guys so I hanged out mostly with other girls, I was like their best gay friend(except I am not gay), after about two years of orbiting a girl from one of those groups, I finally got lucky, she became my girlfriend and lost my virginity...

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro and NationalWarrior
Yes, that's what I did back when I was in college, there were very few other guys so I hanged out mostly with other girls, I was like their best gay friend(except I am not gay), after about two years of orbiting a girl from one of those groups, I finally got lucky, she became my girlfriend and lost my virginity...
Damn bro, I really dont like any of them but I really wanna go out and not just ldar at the new city. Any more advice you can give me?

who cares what people think if people assume fag they are probably fag themselves. Better than being out with men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, mog_or_be_mogged and NationalWarrior
Damn bro, I really dont like any of them but I really wanna go out and not just ldar at the new city. Any more advice you can give me?
Don't lose any opportunities to socialize, you should always hang out, go out and meet people, be friendly with them, etc.
Hanging out with groups of girls like their best gay friend also brought me other benefits - I learned more about them, what they talk about guys, saw what they do in private, how they fool around, prance around half-naked in dorm rooms, cuddle and kiss each other, I also got lucky and was invited to kiss and touch other girls that were good friends of my girlfriend, and saw her also fooling around with other girls, etc.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and Pikabro
Don't lose any opportunities to socialize, you should always hang out, go out and meet people, be friendly with them, etc.
Hanging out with groups of girls like their best gay friend also brought me other benefits - I learned more about them, what they talk about guys, saw what they do in private, how they fool around, prance around half-naked in dorm rooms, cuddle and kiss each other, I also got lucky and was invited to kiss and touch other girls that were good friends of my girlfriend, and saw her also fooling around with other girls, etc.
Will go out with them then, will try to have fun and don't think too much about it, althought I should form a male friend group in the following year.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
have sex with all of them at the same time

Yeah just go out with them and eventually start making connections with the male friends they know.

• +1
Reactions: NationalWarrior
That’s gay

Remember, THEY'RE NOT YOUR FRIENDS!!! Men and women cannot be friends. It's fine to go out with them as long as you have an ulterior motive such as, manipulating them to fulfil your sexual desires.