Should I go to Uchicago, UGA, Emory, or Georgia Tech?

T

the_bubble_dox

Iron
I want to go to med school, and got into four undergraduate schools of various prestige. UChicago is by far the most famous and prestigious, but I'm worried my GPA will be tanked. If I go to Georgia Tech or Emory I'm also worried my GPA will be too low to get into med school. UGA is probably the best choice, but I don't want to have to compete with all the other 6ft plus white dudes that go there. I'd appreciate any advice. Basically, should I choose prestige or a guaranteed ticket to med school?

UChicago will result in 0 social life. Keep that in mind.

Georgia Tech or Emory

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Guaranteed ticket, just go to Georgia imo. Focus on school and looks max. Georgia tech has a lot of Asians and Indians and Emory is more white. Go somewhere where you can be the big fish!

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Guaranteed ticket, just go to Georgia imo. Focus on school and looks max. Georgia tech has a lot of Asians and Indians and Emory is more white. Go somewhere where you can be the big fish!
Georgia as in UGA?

uchicago no brainer

emory easily

i have a few friends who are in med school there

UChicago, anyone who says anything else is braindead.

The prestige will follow you for the rest of time and the research and extracurricular opportunities you get there will be unparalleled. Dont go to Emory its the most overrated school of all time party boys from my magnet school with 3.7 unweighted gpas go there JFL

Last edited: