Should I just roid?

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
Whats your thoughts guys

I am legit so sick of being a fucking lanklet. I think being skinny is by far my biggest failo and it makes people treat me like a kid. I have a good face, decently tall I just literally have been a skeleton for so many years now that I can’t stand it. It makes me look young, it gives me a narrow neck, I’m over it. Body is underrated here, as long as you have like a HTN face a good body is indeed a GIANT halo I think. I’m planning some big changes in the next few years.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and butterworld
Just eat more food and gain weight till you look more healthy and see how you do with women.
Roids are a last resort option, remember they make you look older and can fuck your hair

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and WELOVELOOKS
Just eat more food and gain weight till you look more healthy and see how you do with women.
Roids are a last resort option, remember they make you look older and can fuck your hair
yea I’m gonna move in with my dad so I can afford to eat more food I think, I legit cannot afford it atm living by myself it’s a pain. I’m constantly starvemaxxing. Rn I’m starved, it’s painful and demotivating, fuck all that. I don’t think pounds of muscle and a bit of fat will hurt whatsoever with the point I’m at

height, weight? Have you tried to gym so far?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
height, weight? Have you tried to gym so far?
Around 6’1 very thin, like 135 lb. I did a very long time ago but I injured myself and then quit

Thoughts @WishIwasChico ? How much did a good body improve your iois and life? I’m so sick of being an anorexic pretty boy

I think I’ll try for at least a year to reach a good natty goal and see where I get

Around 6’1 very thin, like 135 lb. I did a very long time ago but I injured myself and then quit

Thoughts @WishIwasChico ? How much did a good body improve your iois and life? I’m so sick of being an anorexic pretty boy

I think I’ll try for at least a year to reach a good natty goal and see where I get
body halo is legit. Gymmaxxing is mandatory

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and WELOVELOOKS
Whats your thoughts guys

I am legit so sick of being a fucking lanklet. I think being skinny is by far my biggest failo and it makes people treat me like a kid. I have a good face, decently tall I just literally have been a skeleton for so many years now that I can’t stand it. It makes me look young, it gives me a narrow neck, I’m over it. Body is underrated here, as long as you have like a HTN face a good body is indeed a GIANT halo I think. I’m planning some big changes in the next few years.
Rad140 asap

Just do it, nothing to lose, everything to gain

Just do it, nothing to lose, everything to gain
Worried about skin. Don’t think I’ll lose my hair but I am a pretty boy and I need good skin

135lbs lmao I could snap you in half nigga, lmao at you bragging about being a cm more in length penis wise when you weight over 80lbs less than me lmao, fuark you are a complete joke

135lbs lmao I could snap you in half nigga, lmao at you bragging about being a cm more in length penis wise when you weight over 80lbs less than me lmao, fuark you are a complete joke
Still entirely better looking than you with bones sticking out of my face, that’s a promise

Still entirely better looking than you with bones sticking out of my face, that’s a promise
Lmao 135lbs I do that for sets of 10 on overhead press

If you don't go to the gym on a regular basis you are literally a volcel.

You won't get any respect in life, from men or women if you don't make it part of your routine.

Calorie tracking, macro-nutrient-tracking, micro-nutrient tracking, sleep tracking, can all be added later, but not going to the gym as a man is incel behavior. It's like picking your nose in public and eating it. Every one will find you revolting for it.

Once you're going to the gym, and your diet is cleaned up, then you can think about looksmaxing but not going to the gym is the biggest looksmin in the world.

If you got injured, go lower weight more reps, and work on your technique.

• +1
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover