Should I NUKE my DHT? (CHEMWIZARDS GTFIH)

redmaxx

redmaxx

Zephir
Through my research, the closest thing to a chemical libido nuke you can readily obtain is DHT blockers.

The most prominent consequences of heightened DHT are hair loss, acne, and libido, all things I'd like to avoid. DHT blockers could help the body circumvent these. But will blocking the conversion of testosterone to DHT have negative consequences on bone growth (height, frame, and skull in particular), or carry any other aesthetic ramifications?

I have read that blocking DHT conversion results in an increase in overall testosterone, and have yet to find any warnings of potential negative side effects from taking DHT-specific blockers, but I fear these could both be too good to be true. Anyone who can provide researched or anecdotal evidence of the contrary, please do so.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 55631
How old are you

I struggle with love they tell me that I'm too short so I wish I was a little bit taller.

• So Sad
Reactions: redmaxx
Through my research, the closest thing to a chemical libido nuke you can readily obtain is DHT blockers.

The most prominent consequences of heightened DHT are hair loss, acne, and libido, all things I'd like to avoid. DHT blockers could help the body circumvent these. But will blocking the conversion of testosterone to DHT have negative consequences on bone growth (height, frame, and skull in particular), or carry any other aesthetic ramifications?

I have read that blocking DHT conversion results in an increase in overall testosterone, and have yet to find any warnings of potential negative side effects from taking DHT-specific blockers, but I fear these could both be too good to be true. Anyone who can provide researched or anecdotal evidence of the contrary, please do so.
Same. Would like answers.!*£ trying to eliminate my libido.

• +1
its one of them
But will blocking the conversion of testosterone to DHT have negative consequences on bone growth (height, frame, and skull in particular), or carry any other aesthetic ramifications?
yep
DHT blockers nuke allopregnanolone which increases anxiety and mood swings

DHT is also the most potent androgen agonist in the brain, so when you block it you can experience a reduction of dopaminergic signaling which can result in anhedonia, depression, lack of motivation, or brain fog

Another risk of taking a DHT blocker is that if you do end up growing prostate cancer, it will go undetectable for years as your baseline levels of prostate specific antigen will already be low

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: crestfallen, buflek, Deleted member 55631 and 1 other person
its one of them

yep

DHT blockers nuke allopregnanolone which increases anxiety and mood swings

DHT is also the most potent androgen agonist in the brain, so when you block it you can experience a reduction of dopaminergic signaling which can result in anhedonia, depression, lack of motivation, or brain fog

Another risk of taking a DHT blocker is that if you do end up growing prostate cancer, it will go undetectable for years as your baseline levels of prostate specific antigen will already be low
The first two can be mitigated, and the third can simply be removed altogether (prostatectomy). But what about my bones?

You say one of them - can you recommend any others that act similarly on libido?

Depends your bones can still grow from T and DHT
From T, absolutely; I would never take T blockers, and I'm very wary of my overall T levels. But I can't find sufficient proof that DHT affects bone development, and instead I've read that blocking its conversion can actually increase T in the short term. Will my bones still grow from DHT, or could I safely dispense with it entirely?

The first two can be mitigated, and the third can simply be removed altogether (prostatectomy). But what about my bones?
DHT increases bone growth, nuking it while still developing isn't wise

You say one of them - can you recommend any others that act similarly on libido?
being shredded year round, 0 estrogen, nandrolone, some SSRIs

• +1
From T, absolutely; I would never take T blockers, and I'm very wary of my overall T levels. But I can't find sufficient proof that DHT affects bone development, and instead I've read that blocking its conversion can actually increase T in the short term. Will my bones still grow from DHT, or could I safely dispense with it entirely?
It does increase T due to less T becoming DHT but DHT is what increases dimorphism. DHT is what makes masculine features such as your dick grow and I'm pretty sure it's what gives dimorphism to bones like your browridge and chin (along with GH obviously). Some people still grow things like browridge after 20 so nuking it might not be the best if you want that

• Hmm...
DHT increases bone growth, nuking it while still developing isn't wise

being shredded year round, 0 estrogen, nandrolone, some SSRIs
Thanks for the study.
It would be laughable to not be shredded year round regardless for countless reasons, but as for the others, the benefits drop off.
Nandrolone, like any anabolic, carries the risk of acne, making it undoable. SSRIs alter brain chemistry, something that I will never allow happen to me.
As for estrogen, I'm not 100% sure of how its elimination could affect skin quality in any way, but I'm open to estrogen blockers if it's proven not to present a danger to it. I will do some research; thank you for the pointers.

Probably in the middle of overall pubescent development, if that's the question.
Dude….. Are you serious ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
It does increase T due to less T becoming DHT but DHT is what increases dimorphism. DHT is what makes masculine features such as your dick grow and I'm pretty sure it's what gives dimorphism to bones like your browridge and chin (along with GH obviously). Some people still grow things like browridge after 20 so nuking it might not be the best if you want that
Ironically my browridge and chin are the two bones I don't have to worry too much about, but I would easily trade my entire tool for clear skin and zero libido. I guess it's just a matter of how much tradeoff I am willing to make in regards to my skull. I will need aesthetic corrections regardless.

• Hmm...
Ironically my browridge and chin are the two bones I don't have to worry too much about, but I would easily trade my entire tool for clear skin and zero libido. I guess it's just a matter of how much tradeoff I am willing to make in regards to my skull. I will need aesthetic corrections regardless.
You can have the "clear skin and zero libido" later but you said you're in the middle of pubescent development which is where bone growth even happens in the first place, you wouldn't have that later though

DHT is an actual joke of a hormone, at most you won't get any more D size gains but nothing else will change you will still grow the same

DHT barely has anything to do with dimorphism it's 99% T (the 1% being penis size)

• Hmm...
Reactions: JCaesar and redmaxx
DHT barely has anything to do with dimorphism it's 99% T (the 1% being penis size)
Can you back this up?
I'm hoping this to be the case, but I fear there may still be enough of a negative influence on bones as to pose a threat.

Can you back this up?
I'm hoping this to be the case, but I fear there may still be enough of a negative influence on bones as to pose a threat.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and redmaxx
Adults who had malfunctioning DHT receptors at developmental stage did end up with micro level penises. What makes you say DHT doesn't influence other male characteristics though?

Adults who had malfunctioning DHT receptors at developmental stage did end up with micro level penises. What makes you say DHT doesn't influence other male characteristics though?
I should've clarified that it's a joke of a hormone after puberty

• Hmm...
Honestly do it man, better you go infertile so you can’t pass on these retard genes

Honestly do it man, better you go infertile so you can’t pass on these retard genes
Very, very few people here, or in the world, have genes worth passing on. What kind of hypocrite would I be if I tried to subject the future to the kind of genes it needs less of?

DHT is the the most androgenic hormone if u block it in puberty or early 20s u risk losing out on dimorphism u would've otherwise had

DHT is the the most androgenic hormone if u block it in puberty or early 20s u risk losing out on dimorphism u would've otherwise had
being bald is truly a masculine dimorphic trait

DHT Is cope