Should I pin test, and then hcg pct?

D

Deleted member 50579

Silver
if so then how much of each? i think around 250mg test but idk for hcg

and how long should cycles be

What’s the goal of this ? Also age?

Dunno much about steroids besides the underrated negative side effects of it but this question depends on your goal's because genetics' play a huge role in bodybuilding or strength training.

I'll say this again
If you wanna roid then blast and cruise
Pct is a meme won't work and would be a waste of cycle and you'll end up losing 50-70% gains you made I have seen this happen.
@Orc

I'll say this again
Pct is a meme won't work and would be a waste of cycle and you'll end up losing 50-70% gains you made I have seen this happen.
@Orc
Is trt cruise and hgh good?

I'll say this again
@Orc
Isn't it still a lose lose situation because the 1000 hair follicles of hair you had on your head starts to decrease, Aswell as the not yet dead but dying organs ?

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Increase test and muscle, also frame growth, im young enough that it should work
test doesnt help grow clavicles, that has more to do with genetics. Also muscle's wont save you because the dating market is oversatured with gymcels that they've become nothing special or attractive to females, if your not already good looking and tall just give up, your wasting your time on something males find attractive. girls dont give two shits about your muscles unless you were already good looking to begin with.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
test doesnt help grow clavicles, that has more to do with genetics. Also muscle's wont save you because the dating market is oversatured with gymcels that they've become nothing special or attractive to females, if your not already good looking and tall just give up, your wasting your time on something males find attractive. girls dont give two shits about your muscles unless you were already good looking to begin with.
But I’ve heard test is for clavicle growth and normal estrogen makes hips less wide?

500mg test e blasting will work for dimorphism and frame ? It will be taken with 6-12 ius of hgh
no, hgh only produce's androgen receptors to be more responsive to the clavicles because it is one of the most androgenic bones (dimorphism), but this is not direct relation to it causing it to grow , only merely giving the direction for growth which is not garunteed.

• +1
But I’ve heard test is for clavicle growth and normal estrogen makes hips less wide?
those who have wide hips to begin with just amplify their wide hips with body fat to begin with.

Dunno much about steroids besides the underrated negative side effects of it but this question depends on your goal's because genetics' play a huge role in bodybuilding or strength training.
Dont want bodybuilder physique, just a lean athletic build
Did u test testosterone?
its low. 450ng/dl
nah the main goal is increasing testosterone so idc

Dont want bodybuilder physique, just a lean athletic build

its low. 450ng/dl

nah the main goal is increasing testosterone so idc
ok you just told me 2 different goals, you want a lean athletic physique thats possible attainable naturally within 5-6 years. and then u want to increase test for what reason ?

ok you just told me 2 different goals, you want a lean athletic physique thats possible attainable naturally within 5-6 years. and then u want to increase test for what reason ?
because of everything tbh. i lack dimorphism, muscle, energy, my dick doesnt work, so on. im still very young in the sense that i should experience change

because of everything tbh. i lack dimorphism, muscle, energy, my dick doesnt work, so on. im still very young in the sense that i should experience change
damn, that means ur naturally a incel, so that would mean you would go from incel, to roided incel. i see not much difference from a mental perspective.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roge and Deleted member 60975
damn, that means ur naturally a incel, so that would mean you would go from incel, to roided incel. i see not much difference from a mental perspective.
He’s young he should eat a lot of meat , eggs and raw milk and quit his bad habit

• JFL
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
He’s young he should eat a lot of meat , eggs and raw milk and quit his bad habit
wont workunless he had the chad genes to begin with.

Jfl at this depressive mindset, simply an increase in testosterone would solve most of my problems

Jfl at this depressive mindset, simply an increase in testosterone would solve most of my problems
not depressive, why get up when your dick cant get up ?

Talk to a doctor if u think low test is affecting you in a bad way I’m talking to one right now I’m gonna start pinning needles . But always with doctor supervision you don’t want to end up looking 90 in your 20’s like Tren twins

Talk to a doctor if u think low test is affecting you in a bad way I’m talking to one right now I’m gonna start pinning needles . But always with doctor supervision you don’t want to end up looking 90 in your 20’s like Tren twins
Yeah thanks bro! Good luck

• +1
250mg test wont do shit i would still consider that amount being natty because its low as fuck

I'll say this again
@Orc
read the haarlem study, pct does nothing.

and this is the only large scale study on the subject.

dude trt is lower dose then your normal/natural test production lol.
average man produces about 30-50mg of test a week.

the absolute highest test man naturally around 70.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975 and 5.5psl
read the haarlem study, pct does nothing.

and this is the only large scale study on the subject.

average man produces about 30-50mg of test a week.

the absolute highest test man naturally around 70.
How is he saying 300mg is low? He wants me to inject 2000mg and get heart attack?