should i post this on instagram?

I dont think you know how frame size works lol
its not about frame size , thats completely useless its about frame quality and jeff seid have big frame anyway
you dont have this clavicles , especially at 12

its not about frame size , thats completely useless its about frame quality and jeff seid have big frame anyway
View attachment 675111 you dont have this clavicles , especially at 12

Oh really, so explain the difference between frame size and frame quality
And why would you care about his clavicles at 12 if your adult clavicles are wider than his lmfao

Oh really, so explain the difference between frame size and frame quality
And why would you care about his clavicles at 12 if your adult clavicles are wider than his lmfao
the funny thing is ur clavicles are most likely not as wide as jeff at 12 , if you dont believe it try to do the same pose jeff doing there , ur clavicles will look narrow in comparision because jeff seid is 0001%

this frame is very big but shit
Daily reminder this is not photoshopped
this frame is big and insanely aesthetic , frame is about muscles insertions and condition too

and jeff seid clavicles are theorically more broad but this guy is just bigger so i dont think so

the funny thing is ur clavicles are most likely not as wide as jeff at 12 , if you dont believe it try to do the same pose jeff doing there , ur clavicles will look narrow in comparision because jeff seid is 0001%

View attachment 675115 this frame is very big but shit
View attachment 675116 this frame is big and insanely aesthetic , frame is about muscles insertions and condition too
View attachment 675117View attachment 675122
and jeff seid clavicles are theorically more broad but this guy is just bigger so i dont think so
frame refers to bone structure, muscle insertions are not part of it, they are separate

frame refers to bone structure, muscle insertions are not part of it, they are separate
some frames just looks more aesthetic than others even if smaller

here are pics of me without lens distortion

still wierd chin?

looks good, especially the first pic. hair, girls love long hair like those

He doesnt need to, the whole 'girls want a 6'3 guy' is an online stereotype
The ideal male height range is 5'11-6'1, the data proves that
Remember, watch what women do, not what they say

Lol, women answer 6'1 as ideal height since every woman has seen and can vision a masculine 6'1 Chad. 6'5 Chads are so rare that they arent the most picked answer on online polls. 6'5 wins every time irl, its just so rare

Lol, women answer 6'1 as ideal height since every woman has seen and can vision a masculine 6'1 Chad. 6'5 Chads are so rare that they arent the most picked answer on online polls. 6'5 wins every time irl, its just so rare
No evidence for this

You come across as autistic