Should I postpone a first date? ... I burned part of my face with a chemical peel...

G

GingerMan75

Iron
OK so I put a salicylic acid peel all over my face but forgot that I had put a lot of retinol around my eye the night before. So it burned the crap out of skin around my eye and brow.... it looks pretty bad. Picture a black eye but it looks liek a sunburn red instead of black and blue bruise. So we all know first impressions are everything and I need all the help I can get since I'm probably a LOW END normie at best (but maybe a normie to a small % of girls). I have a first date tomorrow night with a beautiful girl that I would consider quite a bit out of my league in terms of looks.

Should I cancel the date with a lame excuse and try and reschedule later on in the week when this has healed up? Or should I just tell her what happened - make fun of my Quasimodo grossness and l go on the date? What do you guys think?

I am leaning towards going on the date and making fun of myself. That way it's an ice breaker and if she finds me gross then she probably wouldn't have stuck around anyways.

Say youre doing two face cosplay

@HailToTheKing

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, GingerMan75 and HailToTheKing
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 611
Just tell her I’m sorry I accidentally did something heroic Blah blah so my face got fucked and it’s painful so I won’t be able to make it

• +1
Reactions: GingerMan75
posts pics

• +1
Reactions: GingerMan75 and Deleted member 611
posts pics

I've got it slathered in vaseline and antibiotic cream right now... but it's a weird band under my brow to the edge of my eye... I don;t even remember putting any of the peel gel there as I know not to ...I must have been really out of it.

Attachments

• IMG_3702a.jpg
    IMG_3702a.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 19
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and dogtown
I've got it slathered in vaseline and antibiotic cream right now... but it's a weird band under my brow to the edge of my eye... I don;t even remember putting any of the peel gel there as I know not to ...I must have been really out of it.

Does look pretty bad tbh, maybe do wait a while for the date

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Does look pretty bad tbh, maybe do wait a while for the date

Thanks for the honesty. Yeah I am 50/50. I agree it looks bad. My only hope would be overhead low lighting. In overhead lighting the shadow from my brow ridge makes it less noticeable.
My other concern about postponing is we've never met. Met through an online dating site. I am 99% sure her inbox is full of Chads...lol. This could be seen as me flaking since it's so common in the online dating world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and dogtown
Update: I was was desperate ...so I did something I thought I would never do. I went to Sephora and got them to match my skin tone to a concealer! Covered it up and went on the date (it was dim lighting thankfully) and it went awesome! 2nd date confirmed!

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Update: I was was desperate ...so I did something I thought I would never do. I went to Sephora and got them to match my skin tone to a concealer! Covered it up and went on the date (it was dim lighting thankfully) and it went awesome! 2nd date confirmed!

lol, good job.

• +1
bruh that is hardly visible

• +1