Should I remove any of these wisdom teeth?

thebeast0503

thebeast0503

Iron
20 yr old, only 1 is impacted
IMG 2077

Holy fuck ig its impacted its bad news.

Remember, upper ones yes, lower ones not

In your case take that one out, idk about the other one if it will cause imbalance, I know that if you remove lower ones you will lose jaw bone

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√ and xegigi
Holy fuck ig its impacted its bad news.

Remember, upper ones yes, lower ones not

In your case take that one out, idk about the other one if it will cause imbalance, I know that if you remove lower ones you will lose jaw bone
Shit but the one that is impacted is the lower one

Shit but the one that is impacted is the lower one
If I were you I would take the impacted one (health reasons obv), and then get informed and ask if the other lower one can stay. And I would also take the upper ones at the same time, it made my cheeks look kinda hollow (one side more than the other, maybe because my open bite and bad teeth, hope to get that fixed with damon), so that way you just do a few visits to the dentist at the same time and move on after a few days.

• +1
Reactions: thebeast0503 and VisageVirtuoso√
If I were you I would take the impacted one (health reasons obv), and then get informed and ask if the other lower one can stay. And I would also take the upper ones at the same time, it made my cheeks look kinda hollow (one side more than the other, maybe because my open bite and bad teeth, hope to get that fixed with damon), so that way you just do a few visits to the dentist at the same time and move on after a few days.
Alr thanks