Reactions: TechnoBoss and qxtwz7854
dont

• +1
Reactions: qxtwz7854
Yes, jews need money

• +1
yeah blow it all on weed u dumbfuck pothead
its cheap asf i could smoke 10 joints everyday without going broke im thinking about health not money

Yes, jews need money
Grey

me too but only when im high i smoke at night so im okay when its day
I did the same, was not ok at all.

I always felt dizzy during the day too.

• +1
No, it’ll just make you lazy. Weed is only good for those who aren’t addicted and can live without it. Do it occasionally as it can ruin your life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
No, it’ll just make you lazy. Weed is only good for those who aren’t addicted and can live without it. Do it occasionally as it can ruin your life.
alright ill try to not buy it

cool if you do it only for a couple of days, idk about everyday
usually i buy 5g for 1-2 weeks and i stop after, i did this in january and didnt stop smoking till one week ago

• +1
  • +1
Keep smoking weed Goy.

• +1
Better to just not smoke weed only socially if any at all

Ideally never

Ive been smoking everyday since I was 15 not good

• +1
be careful
im just worried about my health i think im gonna be schizo, i got schizo adn so 6x more risks, i smoked weed before 15 so 2x more risk, and last time i smoked i got weed psychosis it was scary asf

• +1
alright ill try to not buy it
Makes me feel like a loser and talk shit to my self how I could be making money or slaying. Smoking weed is an incel trait tbh

• +1
no bro, don't do what you like because some goy told you need to be prodooctive (weed makes you lazy is cope anyway, i was studying 5 hours a day in college + lessons while smoking everyday because i was motivated by PUSSY. being incel makes you lazy).

• +1
Better to just not smoke weed only socially if any at all

Ideally never

Ive been smoking everyday since I was 15 not good
ive been smoking cigs since I was 13 and have spent thousands on them, what I do now is buy hash (it costs literally nothing here) and smoke it without tobacco i can smoke every day for $20 a month but I can't remove both, either I remove the cigs or the hash, i don't know what's more dangerous

no bro, don't do what you like because some goy told you need to be prodooctive (weed makes you lazy is cope anyway, i was studying 5 hours a day in college + lessons while smoking everyday because i was motivated by PUSSY. being incel makes you lazy).
thanks the bull, with or without weed i do the same things during the day and i feel the exact same but i don't want it to destroy the little amounts of brain cells i got left

thanks the bull, with or without weed i do the same things during the day and i feel the exact same but i don't want it to destroy the little amounts of brain cells i got left
lol, illegal drugs don't destroy brain cells. the ones that do so get handed to you by the government and are perfectly legal.

• +1
lol, illegal drugs don't destroy brain cells. the ones that do so get handed to you by the government and are perfectly legal.
i stopped taking my adhd meds so fuck it ill replace it with weed you convinced me

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
i just got 15g forget this post