should i take pills or just inject HGH

nunotherone

nunotherone

huahha
should i take mk677 pills and all these magnesium vit d and zinc pills or just inject HGH at 16

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
both if possible

D898AD9C F69F 4A8F B347 9DF21CA4C1C2

downfall of .org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop, Deleted member 60975, LooksThinker and 4 others
too expensive i can only afford one
injectibles always mog pills. On the other hand how poor do you have to be not to be able to afford both especially when your future face and height is on the stake?

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop, LooksThinker, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
inject

• +1
Reactions: nunotherone
injectibles always mog pills. On the other hand how poor do you have to be not to be able to afford both especially when your future face and height is on the stake?
thing is i got money saved for rhino, i can buy both but that would just put me back

thing is i got money saved for rhino, i can buy both but that would just put me back
you can do rhino whenever the fuck you want, however, your bones are currently finishing to grow with every second. It is only smart to first max out hormones and then do rhino when you're like 18 or even later. Don't be stupid my dude

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop and niqfan625
you can do rhino whenever the fuck you want, however, your bones are currently finishing to grow with every second. It is only smart to first max out hormones and then do rhino when you're like 18 or even later. Don't be stupid my dude
Some people here are actually beyond retarded jesus

• +1
Reactions: EvangelicalRapist
should i take mk677 pills and all these magnesium vit d and zinc pills or just inject HGH at 16
if your plan is increasing test then take pills, if for growth inject hgh

• +1
Reactions: nunotherone
kids figure out that the easiest looksmax is GH dude, that's not a downfall. There is nothing that will save boneless cucks more than GH
JFL most people are too pussy to actually inject

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop