Should I take SARMs as a complete beginner?

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
Are there any side effects that I would get from taking it now as opposed to when I put on some natty muscle?
Gymcelling is something I should've done 2.5 years ago like I was meant to but i'm a lazy high inhib retard so I never did.
I'm 19 now and i'm not getting any younger so I want to have some sort of a shortcut that will help me ascend twinkceldom in time for college.

Estimate2

This is how I look now and basically I want to not look like this in the shortest amount of time possible. I read that the best SARM for putting on muscle is RAD140.
Should I take that then?

I'm beyond socially retarded and it's the only reason i'm still an incel. I feel if I took phenibut and also did something about my body it would ascend me tremendously in terms of confidence which is unironically what I need the most.
Thoughts?

@6ft1 @Chad1212

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Deleted member 3328
Lift natty at least for one or two years, just skip SARMs and go straight to test enanthate

• +1
Reactions: wagie489, Good_Little_Goy, DutchPrettyBoy and 2 others
I would recommend you to train natty for at least 6 months
If you really want to start with them as soon as possible I recommend you to buy Ostarine and Cardarine.
Ostarine is the mildest sarm and It wont suppress you significantly if you take it at normal dosages.
Take around 15-25mg of ostarine for 8 weeks
You can use PCT,I highly recommend PCT but some users from here claim that you dont need PCT after SARMs
Cardarine wont supress you at all and it will help you lose weight
After your first ostarine cycle upgrade to low dosages of LGD-4933 like instead of 10mg you can take around 8mg and PCT is must have after stronger SARMs in my opinion

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 3795
Thanks for the advice bros. I'll still look into all of it a lot more before I decide to take anything but I want something that will give me quick results without 404ing my hair or collagen.

srs?
Maybe some peptides can help him @6ft1 ?I watched few videos of guys having amazing results on hexarelin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Thanks for the advice bros. I'll still look into all of it a lot more before I decide to take anything but I want something that will give me quick results without 404ing my hair or collagen.

srs?
Tretinoin and MK-677 maxx for the collagen on the steroid cycle

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Chad69 and Deleted member 3795
First do 6 months tranny because you still have noob gains you will see results fast for these 6 months then you can take test enanthate or sarms ur choice

• +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover and Deleted member 3795
but "nooby gains" compound with PED usage, so he would make even more gains on PEDs as a beginner. I don't think this is a good argument at all.
He dont have experience yet he will fuck up like i did when i started i wasted like 3 months doing wrong shit

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 3795
Yeah tbh i'm really looking for fast good results without fucking my hair or collagen.
Mild test cycle (500mg/week) shouldn't fuck you up at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Chad69
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Your untrained bicep mogs my trained bicep. :feelsrope: Over for my unwilling-to-lend-nuclei satellite-cells tbh

Alright maybe 17
I guess it depends on the genetics, I'm naturally lifting and I'm very content with ny results

still might hop on some TRT though sometime, but my main motivation fir this is to increase my sex drive and so on, not muscle gains tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
I guess it depends on the genetics, I'm naturally lifting and I'm very content with ny results

still might hop on some TRT though sometime, but my main motivation fir this is to increase my sex drive and so on, not muscle gains tbh
Then hop on SARMs

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
the only reason you should ever lift natty is to get experience with technique / programs / diet

if you have that down pat then you might as well start using PEDs asap

[ISPOILER]I wasted so much time being natty for 3 fucking years lmao.[/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
Then hop on SARMs
is there even a slight chance that norwood reaper will come my way faster after using sarms? don't want to take risk tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
is there even a slight chance that norwood reaper will come my way faster after using sarms? don't want to take risk tbh
Yes. Sarms can tip off your hormonal profile enough for you to start balding. Just like Testosterone or any other steroid would, but to a lesser degree.

Don't take sarms please. I made this mistake.

If you really wanna do peds just do regular test. It's not good but much better than sarms.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and EasternRightWinger15
Yeah tbh i'm really looking for fast good results without fucking my hair or collagen or testosterone
HGH.

Sarms, test and any PED will fuck your collagen.
If you're prone to hair loss (AGA) stay away from RAD140.

Train 6mo/1y natty, learn what works and what doesn't, if you're an hard gainer or a strong-oriented guy (hard gainers usually are more volume prone while easy gainers are more strength prone)
Learn what and how to eat, do a bulk, a cut, a bulk and a cut again, so you know how you respond to diet and what you can eat during all of those

PEDs are amazing and so are results, they all have sides which you can mitigate to an extent.

RAD kickstarted my AGA so keep that in mind.

Don't take sarms please. I made this mistake.

If you really wanna do peds just do regular test. It's not good but much better than sarms.
Why was it a mistake?

Your untrained bicep mogs my trained bicep. :feelsrope: Over for my unwilling-to-lend-nuclei satellite-cells tbh
How long have you been gymcelling? Do my biceps look gymcelled?

HGH.

Sarms, test and any PED will fuck your collagen.
If you're prone to hair loss (AGA) stay away from RAD140.

Train 6mo/1y natty, learn what works and what doesn't, if you're an hard gainer or a strong-oriented guy (hard gainers usually are more volume prone while easy gainers are more strength prone)
Learn what and how to eat, do a bulk, a cut, a bulk and a cut again, so you know how you respond to diet and what you can eat during all of those

PEDs are amazing and so are results, they all have sides which you can mitigate to an extent.

RAD kickstarted my AGA so keep that in mind.
Isn't HGH super expensive though?
I think I have a shit natural hairline or just a big forehead but my hair is super thick and as far as i'm aware men don't really bald in my family, not my father or my grandfather (who I look the most like).

How long have you been gymcelling? Do my biceps look gymcelled?
Gymcelling for 10 months. The thing is my biceps look big from the side but twig-like from the front, and isolation work for the long head/short head hasn’t helped. I’ve a very good frame but my muscle-building genetics are shit. Your biceps don’t look gymcelled, it’s just that mine look like shit from the front.

• +1
Before you start taking phenibut learn about the withdrawals and risks, it’s not great and you don’t want to be dependant on it

Before you start taking phenibut learn about the withdrawals and risks, it’s not great and you don’t want to be dependant on it
I want to take it in moderation. I need something that will cure my mental retardation or else i'll be a 40yo virgin.

Do your research
But sarms in general are super cool and useful for beginners

• +1
you are 19 years old that is the age when natural testosterone is at maximum levels, try lifting naturally noobie gains will be enough for you. you will gain 6 7 kg of muscle in first year of training, in the second 3 4 and in the third year even less, so you will end up with in good shape naturally, you dont need this sarms which is just steroids with just different name, no study proved otherwise, ask about this things real experienced couch, someone who has lots of experience and then make decision, not desperate people who didnot even trained for years and just telling you shitty assumptions

• +1
Reactions: Robocok and Deleted member 3795
you are 19 years old that is the age when natural testosterone is at maximum levels, try lifting naturally noobie gains will be enough for you. you will gain 6 7 kg of muscle in first year of training, in the second 3 4 and in the third year even less, so you will end up with in good shape naturally, you dont need this sarms which is just steroids with just different name, no study proved otherwise, ask about this things real experienced couch, someone who has lots of experience and then make decision, not desperate people who didnot even trained for years and just telling you shitty assumptions
Will 6 - 7 kg be enough to look somewhat respectable?
How much do you need to ascend from twinkceldom?

This is the dumbest website but, admittedly, I am dumb for being here reading this shit. Teenagers advising teenagers to use steroids and 'moderate' cycles of 500mg of test e per week. Ya'll are some fucking idiots.

Chad1212 is a 15 year old who is now an expert on steroids, sarms, and training advice?

Lifting weights naturally is a waste of time?

You kids enjoy your side effects and suppression. Lazy dumbasses
Will 6 - 7 kg be enough to look somewhat respectable?
How much do you need to ascend from twinkceldom?
Educate yourself on proper training and diet instead of seeking advice from ignorant teens.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 3795
This is the dumbest website but, admittedly, I am dumb for being here reading this shit. Teenagers advising teenagers to use steroids and 'moderate' cycles of 500mg of test e per week. Ya'll are some fucking idiots.

Chad1212 is a 15 year old who is now an expert on steroids, sarms, and training advice?

Lifting weights naturally is a waste of time?

You kids enjoy your side effects and suppression. Lazy dumbasses

Educate yourself on proper training and diet instead of seeking advice from ignorant teens.
I will educate myself before I take anything but idk if I can put on much muscle without PEDs.
I don’t have very much muscle naturally so idk how much I’ll be able to put on.

I will educate myself before I take anything but idk if I can put on much muscle without PEDs.
I don’t have very much muscle naturally so idk how much I’ll be able to put on.
You already admitted that you haven't even started training yet bro. You're prime for nooby gains, especially at your age.

Trt/steroids will suppress your natural production and put you at an increased risk for blood clots, stroke, prostate cancer, and heart attack. You can do a pct after a steroid cycle to help restart your natural production, but there's no guarantee that it will ever be the same. Elevated shbg levels have been seen in guys 20 years after stopping steroids.

Steroids work, but at a price. This is a doctor who specializes in trt and steroids, more credible than teenagers on a forum with little to no natural lifting experience. You can put a lot of muscle on your body as a natural if you are consistent, dedicated, patient, and work hard. Greg Doucette has a good video about natural muscle gaining potential.

Watch from 9:00-15:00:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and CrazyFitLover