should i train obliques to cover up my bad hips?

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
3814E3B2 0844 4B63 9801 40F04F8BD864

current physique/frame

i see conflicting reports on training obliques to cover wide hips, should i try it based on my current physique to mask my shitty hips? would prioritizing back help as well? my lats are pretty underdeveloped

@User28823 @andy9432 @Orc

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Mog3D
They aren’t that bad it’s more in ur head type shit

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
@ConfusedBolivian

I don’t think it’s severe but if you think you need it, can definitely work therotically
Also sexy

• Love it
yes

• +1
View attachment 2773644
current physique/frame

i see conflicting reports on training obliques to cover wide hips, should i try it based on my current physique to mask my shitty hips? would prioritizing back help as well? my lats are pretty underdeveloped

narcy faggot prime the rope now

k will start training them today. it won’t make the hips look bigger? i just see so many conflicting threads on it here it’s ridiculous

I don’t think it’s severe but if you think you need it, can definitely work therotically
Also sexy
thank you bhai

• +1
Reactions: zekken
k will start training them today. it won’t make the hips look bigger? i just see so many conflicting threads on it here it’s ridiculous
i would start with standard hanging leg raises and gauge the response to ur obliques
i filled in the gap between my hips and rib cage doing that with occasional rotation / oblique raises

View attachment 2773644
current physique/frame

Ur frame is great congrats

• +1
you'll get a bigger waist if u start training them

View attachment 2773644
current physique/frame

firstly u should start training your back cuz its invisible honestly, train everything until u get an upside down triangle form of your upper body also get a low bf and then u can worry about obliques. Also it depens on what ur goal is if u want to achieve an aesthetic look like just super low bf and mid muscle ( young justin bieber type shit ) yeah then go and train ur abs as well but if u wanna get big i suggest u worry about everything but abs

Ur frame is great congrats
really appreciate it man. urs mogs as well. i’m hoping with more shoulder and lat development mine will look better than it is right now.

firstly u should start training your back cuz its invisible honestly
lmao yeah that shits invisible jfl. planning on really prioritizing it. would u say it’s my most underdeveloped muscle group?

lmao yeah that shits invisible jfl. planning on really prioritizing it. would u say it’s my most underdeveloped muscle group?
yeah fs but the thing is nothing is really developed youre still new in the gym. try posting a lat spread on here so we can see cuz the pose also kinda hides ur lats

you don't have wide hips.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Typhon, dragomaxxer and PseduoAryan
obliques are cope dont listen to these guys.

also your hips look perfectly fine in this picture bro, good tappering from shoulders to waist
They aren’t that bad it’s more in ur head type shit
they arent bad whatsoever lmao

what size waist are you in jeans like 30-31?

just spam lateral raises, and pulldowns the problem here is the side delts and lats not the hips