Should I wait a year till college to focus on looksmaxxing and working?

L

Lebgfinal

@Lebgfinal on neets.net/incels.is/discord.
I'm ugly and I have no social circle at my city (I moved out recently and lost everything). I want to go to college to get good education but right now I'm fucked mentally and I have no looks so if I go next year I'm scared i'm just going to waste my years and still being bitchless.
I'm currently 17 and I need advice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, rooman, Giorgio and 3 others
I'm ugly and I have no social circle at my city (I moved out recently and lost everything). I want to go to college to get good education but right now I'm fucked mentally and I have no looks so if I go next year I'm scared i'm just going to waste my years and still being bitchless.
You can looksmaxx while being in college, there are literally 12yo’s looksmaxxing bro, stop making excuses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 6128, rooman and 3 others
retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, rooman, Deleted member 27472 and 5 others
You can looksmaxx while being in college, there are literally 12yo’s looksmaxxing bro, stop making excuses
I just want to make a good first impression

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28939
nah just go dw about it:feelshah:

WHY RETARD?

just go now what are they gonna do bully you or something who cares:chad:

get lean, decent body, good haircut and fashion and youll do fine in college, if youre not getting the results you want consider alternative options

• +1
Reactions: litaz, rooman and SoberAndRetarded
Imo the more exposure to people the more incentive to looksmaxing. I joined here after I started going to bars with friends and saw all these fuckers softmaxxed to the gills. Start lifting and never look back

• +1
Reactions: illicit6, rooman and Danish_Retard
yeah, I think you should prepare yourself for college, going to college blind and without preparation is just setting yourself up for a failure

you're gonna arrive to college, the first year your friend circle will be decided - if you're not leveled up, you won't get the friends you want, but will end up in a circle that just rots and plays video games

if you then looksmax and do all the things, then in the second or third year it will be difficult for you to change your social circle entirely

better to improve yourself, and then join when youre ready

(just don't be like me, and end up with that gap year extending to multiple years because youre saving up too much money for hardmaxxing and lose your youth during it... 🤡)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Allornothing and Lebgfinal
yeah, I think you should prepare yourself for college, going to college blind and without preparation is just setting yourself up for a failure

you're gonna arrive to college, the first year your friend circle will be decided - if you're not leveled up, you won't get the friends you want, but will end up in a circle that just rots and plays video games

if you then looksmax and do all the things, then in the second or third year it will be difficult for you to change your social circle entirely

better to improve yourself, and then join when youre ready

(just don't be like me, and end up with that gap year extending to multiple years because youre saving up too much money for hardmaxxing and lose your youth during it... 🤡)
no its going to be 1 year at most

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
Imo the more exposure to people the more incentive to looksmaxing. I joined here after I started going to bars with friends and saw all these fuckers softmaxxed to the gills. Start lifting and never look back
where tf do u live everyone here isnt softmaxxed i mog by being a mid white man

that really depends on your goals, starting point and the problems you need to solve
Before I moved out I was a pretty social kids and I had a couple of females friends, so I think I'm able to form relationships with people in general, I just never had any real sexual relationship, that's something I'm trying to prevent.

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
where tf do u live everyone here isnt softmaxxed i mog by being a mid white man
I think its mostly because the type of people who go downtown to bars are trying to get pussy so they softmax (workout, get the right haircut, have nice clothes/shoes etc.)

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I think its mostly because the type of people who go downtown to bars are trying to get pussy so they softmax (workout, get the right haircut, have nice clothes/shoes etc.)
we have seedy cunts where i live when i go clubbing i feel like barely anyones in shape but i mean even the fat blokes are pulling decent looking girls in leeds

Nope nope, don't go to college with your current mental state. Work a short job, enjoy a year of working then go to college when your mental has improved.

Wouldn't know same situation as u rn

Yes. I waited with college and it was good idea. I was not in good shape mentally, and college can be exhausting, if you're not ready it's good to take a gap year. I got a first job, made some money, and learned more about stuff and life and how to deal with people, it's important in college too as it's very important to be able to deal with professors make arrangements have some leeway when needed etc. a lot of students here came to college instantly after high school and it's very evident they don't have these skills and even after few years of studying still don't know how to approach professors with various stuff.

So yes it's a good idea, take a gap year, work on yourself, looksmax, get well mentally, it seems you will need it. And you can get a job in that time and make some money in meanwhile

Do you think a deer with broken leg gets stop running? Imagine if its was lion chasing? Even more so very unlikely. Don't handkip yourself.

Looksmax, more importantly health max.

I saw your face, but I can share with you guy who ascended like at the age of 26, with literally the same face like you if not worse.

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded
This.
Looksmaxxing efforts are to be done 4 a lifetime (at various intensity and focus).

Looks theory victim (joined 2022 july)

@Reconstitution brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29796
OP, what got you into "looks theory". Where did you first hear about it
@Lebgfinal

I think go to college because you might still be an incel after taking a year off but if you go to college you'll at least make progress towards your degree

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded
There is no looksmaxing if you’re ugly!

• JFL
Reactions: Crusile
Do you think a deer with broken leg gets stop running? Imagine if its was lion chasing? Even more so very unlikely. Don't handkip yourself.

Looksmax, more importantly health max.

I saw your face, but I can share with you guy who ascended like at the age of 26, with literally the same face like you if not worse.
Can you send in dm

if your not 100 sure you wanna study something i dont think uni is a good idea better get a job make money and after that do some course or follow your interests.

What? No. Go to gym tomorrow

You have the right idea.

DO NOT go to college until you’re physically the best you can be. Life starts once you’re looksmaxxed. I’m sorry if you have to start college at 22 cause you have to minimum wageslave for years to buy the surgeries, but you mustn’t waste this milestone experience being ugly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IbrahimT and Crusile