Should men leave flaws in their face like nose or UEE after hardmaxxing to not look uncanny?

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
I've seen flaws on men dont look bad if other areas are at least average and at least another area is very good. For example: many GL guys have long hooked noses but it makes them look more masc

• +1
Reactions: Disbox789
I've seen flaws on men dont look bad if other areas are at least average and at least another area is very good. For example: many GL guys have long hooked noses but it makes them look more masc
nah be ken
be perfect

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and SoberAndRetarded
yeah man I LOVE my big nose and recessed chin, it gives me character. If I didn't have a network of family and friends who would be able to tell I had surgery I would take out the biggest loan I could and fix my shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 33579
yeah man I LOVE my big nose and recessed chin, it gives me character. If I didn't have a network of family and friends who would be able to tell I had surgery I would take out the biggest loan I could and fix my shit.
im talking about leaving a not perfect flaw not a deformity and literally 1 flaw, if u wanna look like a gay ken doll thats on u

You probably won’t be able to fix everything perfectly anyway.

Just do ist anyway?

fix the nose

No