Should one stick to their own socioeconomic class?

JovenCansao

JovenCansao

Kraken
In my country, my family is middle high class.
I always had good education, resources and family support system when compared to the average of my country or even some of my peers.

But it is inevitable to not meet people with lower socioeconomic class. I don't discriminate against people who have lower resources and chances in life, but to be honest, sometimes the difference is too much and feel like I am losing brain cells when holding a conversation with them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 23778, Gonthar and 3 others
What shithole are u from then?

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and Deleted member 27987
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Trilogy, JovenCansao and 1 other person
There's nothing wrong with that, imo.

I find myself relating to and being closer to those of my socioeconomic background, which is upper middle class in the suburbs. Never been taken advantage of, shared similar experiences and values, and genuine connections.

I struggle with the opposite. I'm rich but come from a poor village so can only relate to poor people.

Pull up big body Barbus trucks the new Hummers
Told me I lay the pipe right, I'm her new plumber
It's hard to interact with people, I come from the jungle

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Stick to your class and above you’re doing them a favour and your country a favour

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
No higher socioeconomic status doesn’t mean higher IQ

If your looks/height drag you down, it's actually a bad idea to stick to your socioeconomic class( the thing that gives you status/money), you'll be at the bottom of the social hierarchy. Go a step down or two and you'll mog the others and compensate for looks with your status/money.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
In my country, my family is middle high class.
I always had good education, resources and family support system when compared to the average of my country or even some of my peers.

But it is inevitable to not meet people with lower socioeconomic class. I don't discriminate against people who have lower resources and chances in life, but to be honest, sometimes the difference is too much and feel like I am losing brain cells when holding a conversation with them.
I think sticking to your racial/IQ class is a better idea. Although this also heavily correlates with socioeconomic most low income girls I know grew up to be ghetto or white trash. Middle class or higher is fine look at her IQ and her parents IQ.

In most marriages IQ tends to be very close I think in a study I read most 130 IQ guys who are married end up with a girl who is on average 120 and the average girl is 100 IQ. Its a mostly subconscious thing smarter girls are more likely to relate to a smarter guy most women want a man somewhat smarter then them but not like insanely higher. Men have higher rates of outlier IQ to begin with too but you don't want a woman who is 20-30 IQ points lower then you long term at least. Shouldn't be that hard unless your 150 IQ there are plenty of 115-125 IQ girls out there

Last edited:
No you should suck my fat smelly low class cock rich faggot

I’M only friends with my mom

If your looks/height drag you down, it's actually a bad idea to stick to your socioeconomic class( the thing that gives you status/money), you'll be at the bottom of the social hierarchy. Go a step down or two and you'll mog the others and compensate for looks with your status/money.
Good idea

And vice versa right if you’re a looks Mogger you can go where ppl’s looks aren’t as good lol

IQ truly is everything

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar