Should people with serious inheritable disabilities be allowed to reproduce?

Title

• Yes

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
CarrotMaxxer

CarrotMaxxer

its not over til its over
This is based on the assumption that every person could be tested for these disabilities.
Where one draws the line is also noteworthy, as obesity could technically be classified as a "serious inheritable disability".

I'm expecting a lot of "no" responses, but am interested to see what the results are.

do you drink carrot juice? do you notice effects on skin?

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
do you drink carrot juice? do you notice effects on skin?
didnt u ask me this before? also no i used to eat alot of carrots but i regret choosing such a greycel username

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
didnt u ask me this before? also no i used to eat alot of carrots but i regret choosing such a greycel username
no I didnt. anyway did it have effects on ur skin

no I didnt. anyway did it have effects on ur skin
nothing noticeable, i've started supplementing lycopene and astaxanthin and im seeing alot better results

This is based on the assumption that every person could be tested for these disabilities.
Where one draws the line is also noteworthy, as obesity could technically be classified as a "serious inheritable disability".

I'm expecting a lot of "no" responses, but am interested to see what the results are.
Only if they provide them with things that they can’t function with. Like all people with down syndrome should be shot dead, and high level autists, normal autism is ok

They should be given neetbux and other benefits as compensation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Big White Cuck and CarrotMaxxer
Only if they provide them with things that they can’t function with. Like all people with down syndrome should be shot dead, and high level autists, normal autism is ok
nah bro down syndrome mfers are sick af

A lot of them are already not allowed to reproduce in some countries

Manlets and subhumans shouldn't be able to reproduce, im actually happy normies now know about the blackpill

Yes as long as we are allowed to hunt their offsprings for sport

define manlet
under 1,80 cm. It should be a death penalty for any man that reproduces while having manletism, everytime i see a gook couple having children i feel bad for whatever baby might be born from there, actual Incel factories

• Love it
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
under 1,80 cm. It should be a death penalty for any man that reproduces while having manletism, everytime i see a gook couple having children i feel bad for whatever baby might be born from there, actual Incel factories
lfg im safe, but yeah i feel bad seeing the kids of short parents, my parents short af but i did the best i could.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom