Should we pool our own Money Lending Business as Org. users?

You’re consultancy firm A

Bank B wants to lend money to customers without taking any security

You use data + background checks on bank customers to determine how likely they are to default on their loans

You charge bank B a flat rate for this service ie. $10 per customer. The bank will charge the customer this in their loan application as part of the fee

In theory you should reduce Bank Bs losses from non payment- they pay you part of the difference they would have lost otherwise
Or start a consulting firm and charge unsuspecting businesses 1K per business hour (lunch in soho included) just to tell them yes or no

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and Pakicel
Simple.

We will have a website, visible to the public.

Anyone can deposit and withdraw anytime. Including investors.
IDK about you. But I would never hand over money to something like that. I don't trust .org users. Many of them have admitted to committing fraud and even brag about it.

Sure, there can be legal protections for investors but tbh by the time the company is undergoing litigation, there would be next to no chance of them getting their money back.

Also, I don't think surgery is the kind of investment that will give you very high returns. There is some increase in your earning potential for each successful surgery but it's probably worse than other asset classes like stocks or real estate.

Or start a consulting firm and charge unsuspecting businesses 1K per business hour (lunch in soho included) just to tell them yes or no
Yeah. This seem way more viable. Most of the top consulting firms charge clients millions per engagement for some shitty ppt presentations.

we must become our own banks, our own churches, our own schools, media, army, police, courts, etc

privatization of all corrupt ((((institutions))) is the only way forward