Show me examples of good tattoos

ikadelix

ikadelix

Iron
Ik tattoos can help with appeal, but I genuinely never see anyone with “good” tats. On guys, a vast majority of the tattoos that I see look so mf corny. Like a snake or some anime symbol, it comes off as insanely try hard and unoriginal. Like you can tell they copied it straight from Pinterest

that’s why I never go to tattoo shops that are highly acclaimed. All my tats look like shitty prison tattoos which was the goal. It looks like my friend tattooed me in his basement. I can’t stand “good” “expensive” looking tattoos

• +1
Reactions: ikadelix
that’s why I never go to tattoo shops that are highly acclaimed. All my tats look like shitty prison tattoos which was the goal. It looks like my friend tattooed me in his basement. I can’t stand “good” “expensive” looking tattoos
Based. I feel like the “random” tats generally look best. But I’ll see fashion bros that get the most generic patchwork on their arms. Big appeal boost to foids but it objectively looks so gay

Based. I feel like the “random” tats generally look best. But I’ll see fashion bros that get the most generic patchwork on their arms. Big appeal boost to foids but it objectively looks so gay
Imo traditional sleeves look like shit tbh. Plus it’s more expensive. If someone makes their own sleeve of random things covering their arm it looks better. Also, make sure it covers hands too. When people get sleeves but keep the hands untatted it makes them seem like a pussy who is scared of “muh what if I don’t get le job! :soy:

• +1
Reactions: ikadelix