• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 18879
  • +1
Reactions: Central Cee and Deleted member 23218
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, Deleted member 23218 and Artemis
wtf

how long does that last? his jaw looks like mine
2 years of Voluma/Volux. i do not remember which one he did.

But in order to do this, he probably had to do multiple layers incl. subcutaneous. So 6 months/year at full result, and 2 years at partial result.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 18879
filler is instant
One important note: it is NOT easy to do this.

AFAIK, he literally had to go 3 times to the doc to sculpt his jaw, time after time, until the final result was reached. He also told the doc what he wanted exactly: he complained that he had to direct the procedure to get exactly the result he wanted.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 18879
How did filler give him hollows

Getting hard btw
He didn't get hollows: he had them from the start - he had mogger cheekbones.

Hollow cheeks is a matter of shadows: his cheekbones had nothing to cast the shadow on. As the gonions and the jaw was expanded, the shadow from the right light source fell on it, and voila, he got "hollow cheeks".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, Bushman, rand anon and 1 other person
theres no way thats just filler?
That was absolutely only filler. Nothing else.

However, not everyone can achieve the same. He had good eye area, hair, chad cheekbones, tolerable nose configuration, and maxilla projection. He literally had 1 huge failo - his jaw. Most people have to do a shit ton of cosmetic surgery to have the same tier of improvement.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: garoupilled_ and forevermirin
That was absolutely only filler. Nothing else.

However, not everyone can achieve the same. He had "Chad"-level eye area, hair, cheekbones, tolerable nose configuration, and maxilla projection. He literally had 1 huge failo - his jaw. Most people have to do a shit ton of cosmetic surgery to have the same tier of improvement.
how is the recovery and how invasive is the procedure?

ngl i think my jaw is my only real failo, u have seen me right?

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and Blackgymmax
It cost him about 6000-8000 with near 10 syringes

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, Danish_Retard and forevermirin

No u have a billion flaws.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EndlessHunger, RichardSpencel, ROTTING and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, RichardSpencel, garoupilled_ and 1 other person

The procedure is literally 30 mins max. Recovery is like a day or two, and it is not really a recovery, i usually go to work during "recovery". You might just be bruised or swollen a little. Nothing "alien". Otherwise, there are some rare serious side effects, like blindness. But this is 1 in a million.

THe only true drawbacks of fillers is that they are very expensive, and it is REALLY hard to find a KNOWLEDGEABLE BLACKPILLED CHEAP injector. It is not that simple as it might seem.

As i say, this user had to direct his injector himself to get his result. Im not sure i would be able to achieve the same in his shoes. High IQ and balls, because if they inject too much, literally 1000s of euro wasted (you will have to dissolve everything and start anew).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and forevermirin
The procedure is literally 30 mins max. Recovery is like a day or two, and it is not really a recovery, i usually go to work during "recovery". You might just be bruised or swollen a little. Nothing "alien". Otherwise, there are some rare serious side effects, like blindness. But this is 1 in a million.

THe only true drawbacks of fillers is that they are very expensive, and it is REALLY hard to find a KNOWLEDGEABLE BLACKPILLED CHEAP injector. It is not that simple as it might seem.

As i say, this user had to direct his injector himself to get his result. Im not sure i would be able to achieve the same in his shoes. High IQ.
damn, but i can see finding a "
KNOWLEDGEABLE BLACKPILLED CHEAP injector
" might be difficult. ill do some research, ill probably get it next year if i do. pretty crazy i was only considering chin genio bc i thought this type of result needed ccw

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
its funny u say this given i will clearly will mog u if i got this. only 8k rupees too jfl!
8000 usd.
Second you wont ever mog me dude. Your eyes are fucked youre too recessed with your forehead being overly projected your nose etc.

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_ and forevermirin
As i say, this user had to direct his injector himself to get his result. Im not sure i would be able to achieve the same in his shoes. High IQ and balls, because if they inject too much, literally 1000s of euro wasted (you will have to dissolve everything and start anew).
damn i see, so if u can find a flexible but professional injector u can literally do ur own research and give them a guide on what to do

• +1
It cost him about 6000-8000 with near 10 syringes
He was Brazilian or sth... he even got a nickname here "Filler Mexican" or sth... so i would guess maybe 1-2k euro.

BUT he probably earned them fast by robbing unsuspecting sex tourists in Tijuana :feelshehe:

2 years of Voluma/Volux. i do not remember which one he did.

But in order to do this, he probably had to do multiple layers incl. subcutaneous. So 6 months/year at full result, and 2 years at partial result.

Why couldn’t he do all the multiple layers at once. Can you just go for multiple sessions month after month?

He was Brazilian or sth... he even got a nickname here "Filler Mexican" or sth... so i would guess maybe 1-2k euro.

BUT he probably earned them fast by robbing unsuspecting sex tourists in Tijuana :feelshehe:
Hes in the US dude

• Hmm...
your forehead being overly projected your nose etc.
jfl really grasping at straws now that u feel desparate. can't wait for the day i will send your barbie looking ass face to all the bitches i talk to and show u how they rate your ass a 4/10

No jaw fillers for being curry

do you have the image of the bloated asian guy who turned into a chang?
No, this is the only user image i store since he published himself, and this is the best filler ascension i've seen so far on this website.

• +1
Reactions: cancercell

How do you find a blackpilled injector do they exist in America

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and User49
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Why couldn’t he do all the multiple layers at once.
No i mean he probably did. I do not remember. He has a thread somewhere hidden here. Unfortunately, he is "deleted user" now, so i cannot find the thread anymore. This ascension was posted like 2 years ago or sth.
Can you just go for multiple sessions month after month?
You can probably go a new session every week tbh. But 1 week delay is a must, because there might be some water-retention/swelling left. However, the injectors usually recommend 3 weeks for the final result for e.g. undereye.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
jfl really grasping at straws now that u feel desparate. can't wait for the day i will send your barbie looking ass face to all the bitches i talk to and show u how they rate your ass a 4/10
Try it and show me the results. Literally every girl i sent u to called u a 4/10 subhuman
Screenshot 20230602 134054 Gallery
Screenshot 20230606 001846 Gallery
D04e1848bf97d3c9293e1d2f777164670
Be0e8fd15fee3bfe25af6ffbd638387f0
51297af020c4342070866bdee34d4f210

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Rly?

Do you remember the thread and the nickname? I forgot already since i saw him on my previous account.
Hes brazilian geneticallly but hes in the US

• +1
so triggered u needed to post a screengrab from a front camera video which distorts my forehead into a helipad. lol what will u do when i finally ascend show up at my dates and show them this pic?
You won't ascend. Youll be like tsh lol

How do you find a blackpilled injector do they exist in America
Yes, this faggot is one:

1500 dollars per syringe. Such a jaw with the bad base costs probably 6-10 syringes... prepare to exchange a kidney...

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Genericwhitemale, ROTTING, forevermirin and 2 others
i legit live rent free in your fat skull jfl. hes talking about the other guy
You have too much confidence for an ltn in the eyes of a true htn.

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
You won't ascend. Youll be like tsh lol
you reek of envy dude, u lured me into this "conversation" by posting that screenshot. but gl get bettter.

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
you reek of envy dude, u lured me into this "conversation" by posting that screenshot. but gl get bettter.
I dont envy you. I mog you into the next dimension as an htn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and forevermirin
Yes, this faggot is one:

1500 dollars per syringe. Such a jaw with the bad base costs probably 6-10 syringes... prepare to exchange a kidney...

How many syringes is a few ml?

u rate yourself htn? probably fair, only accurate rating ive seen from you in ages.
Obviously and a solid tyronelite including body halo overall.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and forevermirin
Yes, this faggot is one:

That’s not that bad of a price tbh a genio here is like 15000

• So Sad