Shy, insecure or lack Self belief... WATCH THIS!!!

scrunchables

scrunchables

Former Leader of the Black Hebrew Movement (BHM)

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, blurazice, Lynxress and 7 others
dnw

• +1
Reactions: pig_face and itisoverboyos
Also why do I keep getting this random chad in my for you page

all the videos are just 10 minute ramblings but because it's chad the entire comments section thinks he's absolutely hilarious

personalitypill murdered and raped brutally

Screenshot 2024 03 14 at 95154PM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Klasik01, Deleted member 34058 and 1 other person

all the videos are just 10 minute ramblings but because it's chad the entire comments section thinks he's absolutely hilarious

View attachment 2800791
Balding would kill his appeal so not chad , htn imo

• +1
Reactions: pig_face and scrunchables
Will watching this make me 6'4?
It'll induce a lot of growth because your body wants to make a desperate attempt to stay as far away from a screen showing this level of subhumanity

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and mayo mogger

View attachment 2800791
no "chad" for his gonions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and scrunchables
Yeah I didn't mean PSL chad just general irl chad, agree with htn
Good rule of thumb is if one looks good bald then he is chad , only subchads copes with muhh ' textured fringe broo'

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and mayo mogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and scrunchables
deformed people get more attention then regualr subhumans, they'll go "oh i feel bad" where as subhumans will be seen in disgust

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mayo mogger, med and scrunchables
deformed people get more attention then regualr subhumans, they'll go "oh i feel bad" where as subhumans will be seen in disgust
he's even married

I mean, I want to say that's true, but what are people really thinking in their heads? Really, pity is the same as feelings of superiority.

I mean, I want to say that's true, but what are people really thinking in their heads? Really, pity is the same as feelings of superiority.
not really, why would i have superority of someone who's autistic? it's the same with people like this. Most normies think that if ur ugly then u can change it. where as if you look deformed like op u won't get those same types of reaction

• +1
Insecure manlet

not really, why would i have superority of someone who's autistic? it's the same with people like this. Most normies think that if ur ugly then u can change it. where as if you look deformed like op u won't get those same types of reaction
Ok I understand better now, I agree.

View attachment 2800791
Yea i get this dude everyday too, tried watching one vid but its the same 20yo vlog type of vid made for absolute cucks. Also the anime pfp makes the incel relate to.him

• +1
Yea i get this dude everyday too, tried watching one vid but its the same 20yo vlog type of vid made for absolute cucks. Also the anime pfp makes the incel relate to.him
he playing that algorithm well tbh, man blew up and will probably grow further if he actually starts putting effort into his videos

How can I become a black jew

View attachment 2800791
“5 friends you never bring around girls”
1. Chinlet friend
2. Manlet friend
3. Ethnic friend
4. Balding friend
5. Friend with shit eye area

he kinda reminds me of an Indian version of Richard Harrow from Boardwalk.

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
Just melt your face theory