Side Profile Mirror

D

Deleted member 28864

Iron
A side profile mirror whether it’s a medicine cabinet or portable mirror can be an ego boost life fuel and suifuel at the same time when you are a minimum HTN.

When you get that optimal angle(s), one may think ‘oh I ascended, I can easily slay stacy lites’
THEN you make a slight turn in the head —- you instantly are back in the above avg normie tier. All because of a lack in depth of maxilla, zygos, jaw width. Stacies assess your facial strengths and weaknesses at all times in IRL boyos. Above average is the new average. Darianka Sanchez boyfriend is a great example of what foundation you MUST have in 2023 & beyond.

Hey Siri play ‘Doom’ by Juice Wrld. ☠️

Attachments

• 5E0ED981-C396-4EE8-8A41-9BA5D1EAE749.jpeg
    5E0ED981-C396-4EE8-8A41-9BA5D1EAE749.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 0
tryna find my doom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28864
tryna find my doom
It’s over. Was sold a lie growing up hearing repeatedly ‘oh he’s going to be a heartbreaker’ the only hearts broken were mtb - htb. I’m numb now

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Deleted member 28896
Dn rd too busy being ugly.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ronald_98, nevermind2 and BrahminBoss
It’s over. Was sold a lie growing up hearing repeatedly ‘oh he’s going to be a heartbreaker’ the only hearts broken were mtb - htb. I’m numb now
Found some random dad posting his two sons on facebook with blatantly shit genetics with "future heartbreakers" in the caption, jfl.
What lookslvl are you btw? Its prolly not over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28864
Between 5-5.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
most optimistic looksmaxxer. go outside of ur hole and look at the guys with good looking gfs which probably look worse than u. stop being a bitch, the average dude can fuck enough women unless ur brain is completely rotten. being happy is another thing tho. honestly tired of these shit threads.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and ⠀ℒ⠀
According to this guide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
95DEB956 C9E2 46FC 8330 618ADC808871

you arent 5psl if u look worse than this

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and ⠀ℒ⠀
finally long midfaced chadlite. nice.

most optimistic looksmaxxer. go outside of ur hole and look at the guys with good looking gfs which probably look worse than u. stop being a bitch, the average dude can fuck enough women unless ur brain is completely rotten. being happy is another thing tho. honestly tired of these shit threads.
I used to have this mindset since I received so much positive feedback growing up and into adulthood.. I’d rather have a more realistic approach. Attractive foids will wait for a solid chadlite and above
View attachment 2186936
you arent 5psl if u look worse than this

My pheno mogs this try hard looksmaxxing ethnic manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
  • +1
Reactions: amkcel and Deleted member 28414