Side profile recessed?

supersaiyan1

supersaiyan1

Iron
rate my side profile. Is my maxilla recessed connected to my under eyes and forward growth

Attachments

• IMG_7704.jpeg
    IMG_7704.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7715.jpeg
    IMG_7715.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and normie_joe
it looks a little bit recessed on this pic

yeah a bit tho

• +1
Reactions: supersaiyan1
Yes

• +1
is it brutal? is there any orthodontic procedure that can fix it like maxilary expander or is that just cope
At your age? Probably not
Save up for lefort

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and supersaiyan1
M
rate my side profile. Is my maxilla recessed connected to my under eyes and forward growth
Maxxila is downswung
Even the mandible is a bit downswung because of it kinda downgrown as I can see but not brutal

M

Maxxila is downswung
Even the mandible is a bit downswung because of it kinda downgrown as I can see but not brutal
Could bixmax be the way to go in my case, what is my side Rated atm

• Ugh..
Reactions: normie_joe
  • +1
Not recessed this forum use to have good ratings but now only retards that never studied ratios you are just a little bit downgrown but nothing that bad IDK your front but avarage side

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover

JFL at the tards suggesting bimax. Your jaws are as good as they get for your face. Any more advancement and you'll be classed as a canine.

Your maxilla is "recessed" in the sense that your undereyes look sunken. The surgical solution is a lefort 2 which will never happen.

In a bimax, they do a lefort 1 where the cut is above the philtrum. Your under eyes will not be elaffected and you will only look like a dog.

The real recession is in your under eyes, so look into infraorbital implants. Bimax is not what you need.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and supersaiyan1
  • +1
Ye u have a small maxilla

U look britsh, get surgery on the nhs

Nit recessed but LTN none the less

Brett maverick jfl

Leave recession Darken your eyebrows seems like you have Invisible eyebrows which make it worse And you have popping eyes

U look britsh, get surgery on the nhs
Im actually swede jfl, its so fkn over for me it is insane, being a ginger in swede is a death sentance