Side Profile

D

Deleted member 44214

Iron
How Poor is my side profile and what could I do to improve it?

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
😬
take another photo with ur mouth closed, it will prolly be better

• +1
Reactions: ARCelM and PointOfNoReturn
that underbite is brutal

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
that underbite is brutal
got consultation with a surgeon this week so we shall see, I'm sure I'll get it but im worried about the area under my eye looking far too recessed

• +1
Reactions: unknownducks
got consultation with a surgeon this week so we shall see, I'm sure I'll get it but im worried about the area under my eye looking far too recessed
imo, just get whatever surgery it takes to fix that underbite, ur eye area looks decent. Nice maxilla.

imo, just get whatever surgery it takes to fix that underbite, ur eye area looks decent. Nice maxilla.
Im sure itll be a djs with counter ccw rotation as I also have slight open bite, but yeah I'll prob get surgery. how could a recessed maxilla be decent?

Im sure itll be a djs with counter ccw rotation as I also have slight open bite, but yeah I'll prob get surgery. how could a recessed maxilla be decent?
your maxilla isnt recessed. If you want to see a recessed maxilla, search up asian flat face.

Bro really tried to make his eyes blue and thought we wouldnt notice JFL
Jflngl

• JFL
Reactions: mathis, jagmogs1000 and synock21
your maxilla isnt recessed. If you want to see a recessed maxilla, search up asian flat face.
I would just imagine that being a severe recession of the maxilla, I dont believe one could have a underbite without at least a slight recession in the maxilla

my brotha shut ur damn mouth

no, I dont think I will
i mean it makes it impossible to rate. but idk why u think ur sides “poor” looks above average to me if u shut ur mouth

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Stop jaw jutting like a dummy

Good potential just need surgery to fix underbite

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Cut your hair